ForumsThe TavernTheories

82 27913
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone has their own theories, weither it be about the world's expiration date, questioning science and religion, or general goofiness. Your theory can be about literally anything, yes anything.

So come one, come all, create your own theories and present them here.

Gantic's Reign of Terror

Hello ArmorGamers, its time you learned something about Gantic, something evil. Of course for those of you who are saying, "But how can that be?" Well I'll explain to you on how it can be. I'm sure you've all seen these before:
(\\__/)
(x'.'x) Copy and paste bunny
(''_(''To help him gain world domination.

But what you actually didn't know about them is that bunny, right there, is actually Gantic. In fact he's already been gaining an army all over the internet. It seems I wasn't the first one to know of the bunny's evil. Danwar123 actually already noticed the evil of the bunnies. He just didn't know who their leader was.

Still don't believe me? Then why is Gantic so quiet? Because he's plotting a sinister plan which involves the AMW. Infact a part of his plan is already in motion, I'm sure you've seen Gantic's threads known as mental poop. But what you didn't know about mental poop, is that Gantic is actually trying to get ideas from YOUR creations. Think about it, why else would he call it "Mental poop"? He's getting mental ideas from your poop! He's planning on... (what exactly was on this thread again... oh right!) giant cookies falling from the sky!

Another thing... Gantic has this on his profile:

What most people need to realize is that
not everyone is the same and that's okay.

Most of you would think that it has to do with people's race, age, looks, thoughts, etc. But what he's doing is giving us a hidden hint, that he is not the Gantic everyone knows. He is an evil rabbit that craves anarchy, death, and giant cookies falling from the sky, and we are the only ones who can stop him.

And that my friends(and others), is my theory on Gantic.
  • 82 Replies
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

if you're looking for a theorie read my profile

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I Like Pie

I'm sure nobody here knows @PieGuyMe and I will explain who he is. He's a guy... made of pie... thats really the only interesting thing about him. Anyway, I'm sure all of you are wondering, what kind of pie is Pie? Well we will now discover what pie Pie really is.

Let's start with the crust. Ok so I asked him his race. And he responded with this picture, so it seems that he is white, which means his crust is just the boring ol' crust that no one loves.

I asked Pie his favorite sport. Now all of you maybe thinking, "What does sports have to do with pie?" It has everything to do with pie, the rougher the sport, the rougher the pie. Pie chose golf, which makes him as smooth as Pumpkin Pie(the filling). So the filling is creamy.

I also asked him if he liked ice cream or whipped cream more, he responded with ice cream. I then asked him what ice cream is his favorite. He said vanilla, so we know he has a topping of the classic vanilla ice cream.

Now the thing we were truely waiting for... the flavor. Well I asked him what's better; vegies, fruits, meat, dairy, or cheese(I meant to say the fatty foods like chocolate.) He chose meat and he said that steak was very delicious. So he tastes like steak.

So we now know that @PieGuyMe is a smooth steak pie with boring white crust and vanilla ice cream ontop.

Join me next time as we... actually... I'm not too sure. I have a couple plans for other theories, I plan on using Killersup, Minotaur55, Unleashed, etc. So for now, just keep still.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

a smooth steak pie with boring white crust and vanilla ice cream on top.
that sounds.....utterly disgusting.

I'm sure nobody here knows @PieGuyMe

...... -_-
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

uhmm this was close to the middle so i'm bringing it back up *awkward silence*

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

New theory!!!!!!!!!!!

The connection between the Lego movie and Lego universe

so has anybody seen the Lego movie and played Lego universe? if you said yes to both these questions then this theory is for you. I wish Lego universe was still with us today, but possibly everybody who ever played Lego universe wished it was still here. And once you see the Lego movie you will think its amazing. so i made a theory on it.

Lego started when one man/minifigure, the first first builder was born from a mind's mind and so was a few bricks. but not just any regular bricks, they were multiplying bricks. and he shaped the universe out of it. he made some minifigures to save for a later time, but he made a first builder. they had too much imagination so he had them get it out of their system they never stopped building so he made them into a beam of light, but it was of pure imagination and said unless they made every minifigures most desired ideas real he would not let them be free. so to make sure that minifigures would use imagination correctly he made mytharians to protect it from evil. later the actions of Lego universe happened blah blah blah malestrom blah blah blah imagination wins the war blah blah blah. so after that they made large cities but erased all their tracks except ... MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he ... is... virtureveus. he got a tan.

while this was happening malestrom was still defeated but it gave its last part of evil to a kid who's last name was, dun dun dun business but the fact that imagination plagued malestrom he had his own ideas but wasn't able to keep them going when he realized imagination was a valuable resource he harvested it from the most imaginative people he could find he became president because he kidnapped his opponent then used his ideas. blah blah events of lego movie blah blah blah

theory ended.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm going to be blunt, I have absolutely no clue what just happened in that theory nor see the connection between the movie and MMO. But yeah keep it up

The connection between the Lego movie and Lego universe

I got this in 3 words
Both are Lego
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

pang, you have shown us all something we never knew before. (apply heavy sarcasm here)

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I'd post my 'theories' here, but I have already been threatened by the Man.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I'd post my 'theories' here, but I have already been threatened by the Man.

Not a necessary statement. IF you do not wish to participate then dot post.

I got this in 3 words
Both are Lego

yeah they are lego good job! But yeah I think the lego movie is probably just for the $$$
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Not a necessary statement. IF you do not wish to participate then dot post.

Not my fault if you missed the clear and obvious trope about paranoids.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

pang, you have shown us all something we never knew before. (apply heavy sarcasm here)

:^)

IF you do not wish to participate then dot post.

purty easy to deduce his theory
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Not sure if quoting meme

Or seriously doesn't want to live on Earth anymore.

this is getting too meta for me
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I don't think this is a thread meant for this kind of discussion guys. Sorry if I sound imposing, but let's just wait for R2 to post another theory, and discuss the others. Not argue over something stupid like this. Sorry again if I sound like I'm speaking out of place.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I know why I love Winter so much.
After posting a comment on the What I learned today's thread, It all came back to me!

I'm from IO (one of Jupiter's moon)!
I have flashes from the first days after I was born.
I remember travelling in space and seeing Earth but I was too young to understand what I was witnessing.

Whenever the temperature drops below 0 C or 32 F, I can feel the energy surging out of me. The smell of snow, the sparkling crystals under the moon's glow, the crunch under my boots when I walk in the snow.
My love for the Winter Olympics, riding my mountain bike in the snow.
Building snowmen!
The warm feeling I get from the cold on my cheeks (my face cheeks, not the butt ones xD), my Yeti super powers!
That irresistible fuzziness that draws the ladies toward me on snowy days.
It all make sense now!

I'm an Ionian!

Yep, that's my theory!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey that's what I was going to do!

Oh well. I'm still thinking of a theory for you. Something you wouldn't suspect and that theory of yours may have helped me.

Showing 46-60 of 82