ForumsThe TavernTheories

82 27870
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone has their own theories, weither it be about the world's expiration date, questioning science and religion, or general goofiness. Your theory can be about literally anything, yes anything.

So come one, come all, create your own theories and present them here.

Gantic's Reign of Terror

Hello ArmorGamers, its time you learned something about Gantic, something evil. Of course for those of you who are saying, "But how can that be?" Well I'll explain to you on how it can be. I'm sure you've all seen these before:
(\\__/)
(x'.'x) Copy and paste bunny
(''_(''To help him gain world domination.

But what you actually didn't know about them is that bunny, right there, is actually Gantic. In fact he's already been gaining an army all over the internet. It seems I wasn't the first one to know of the bunny's evil. Danwar123 actually already noticed the evil of the bunnies. He just didn't know who their leader was.

Still don't believe me? Then why is Gantic so quiet? Because he's plotting a sinister plan which involves the AMW. Infact a part of his plan is already in motion, I'm sure you've seen Gantic's threads known as mental poop. But what you didn't know about mental poop, is that Gantic is actually trying to get ideas from YOUR creations. Think about it, why else would he call it "Mental poop"? He's getting mental ideas from your poop! He's planning on... (what exactly was on this thread again... oh right!) giant cookies falling from the sky!

Another thing... Gantic has this on his profile:

What most people need to realize is that
not everyone is the same and that's okay.

Most of you would think that it has to do with people's race, age, looks, thoughts, etc. But what he's doing is giving us a hidden hint, that he is not the Gantic everyone knows. He is an evil rabbit that craves anarchy, death, and giant cookies falling from the sky, and we are the only ones who can stop him.

And that my friends(and others), is my theory on Gantic.
  • 82 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way, I'll do a theory on Ivan... hopefully tomorrow.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

So, basically, you're superman, except from a real place, and without any superpowers?

No I'm SSTG and I have some healing powers, small ones.
My hands are very warm and when I go to a store and put my hands on a glass counter, it fogs up.
Weird but true.
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

:O i didint know that about you so when you touch something it burns? and if you high fivewith someone? *tries to high five with SSTG* ahhhhh my hand ..... xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

:O i didint know that about you so when you touch something it burns? and if you high fivewith someone? *tries to high five with SSTG* ahhhhh my hand ..... xD

It's not that bad but when I enter a room, the temperature increase by 15 degrees after 5 minutes. xD
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have the theory ready and I mean its literally typed out and everything. I have it on a doc.

But I'm having some technical difficulties with my device, google docs, and getting copy/paste to work. It'll come tomorrow, I promise.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Tomorrow has come and gone...still no theory in sight, Captain.

Sorry R2. Just had to point that out.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yeah I had technical problems again, I think I might need someone to copy paste and email me the theory. Who that will be? I don't know. I just really don't want to type that out again.

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

They say evolution is a theory yet it's one of the first things you learn in science, "it only takes 1 piece of contradictory evidence to knock down an entire theory". Maybe they worded it differently, but my point still stands, evolution never should've gotten past hypothesis.

Here's the contradictory evidence against evolution:

The Bible says that the governments would attack false religion, right? (somewhere in revelation). Guess what? It's been proposed (and I'm pretty sure confirmed) to eventually get rid of religion. Now that proves that the Bible is not just some stupid book, and if the Bible is true, and it says and the very start "God created the heavens and the earth", then, evolution is no longer a theory, since I just knocked down their theory with my logical evidence. And then you can logically conclude: Evolution, by the laws of science, cannot be a theory anymore. They can call it a theory all they want, but the truth is, it isn't.

Take dat, scientists!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Here's the contradictory evidence [...] The Bible says [...]

Case closed! Science wins again.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I am both studying for a degree in science and a Christian. You just insulted the intelligence of both groups. Also, this is a Tavern thread for amusing, off-topic content. Your argument belongs in the World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc. forum.

Methinks he was being satirical

so you have just stated that science being wrong and the Bible being right is a theory, not a fact.

Am I reading this wrong, or...?
mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

questioning science and religion, or general goofiness. Your theory can be about literally anything, yes anything.

Thats what this original post was about, and I was talking about science and the religion part, so, my post was fine for putting here.
mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Also, I do believe that the bible is 100% true, no sarcasm.
Sorry if i offended anyone.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Thats what this original post was about, and I was talking about science and the religion part, so, my post was fine for putting here.

That is correct, despite the misnomer. If you're expecting a serious theological discussion, however, you should probably take it to WEPR.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Also, I do believe that the bible is 100% true, no sarcasm.
Sorry if i offended anyone.

It's not offending anyone if you choose to blindly believe the literal interpretation of a book authored well after the death of the person it deifies. That's just a personal choice.
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I feel that this thread is going to be ruined soon, despite the recent posts staying on topic... Just saying.

Showing 61-75 of 82