analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Quests → Building Rush Quests
Construct these six Quests for Building Rush.
One Gold Star
Earn a gold medal on any level.
Complete 50 orders.
The Long Haul
Complete an order with the size of 12.
On The Road Again
Buy 20 upgrades.
Earn all 20 gold medals.
Have $10,000 on hand at one time.
- 109 Replies
Happy there is quests on this game. I only played this last week and quite enjoyed it. Now a reason to replay.
I find Building Rush a bit disappointing but these quests are going to be the only reason for me to play again.
Nice game, only one hard quest is ,,Stuffed Mattress"...
Hmmm... think i must start it again to gain the quests.... ^^
Ok, have to restart. Although only hard quest is last one - level 20 is kinda hard. Ish. Well, I didn't get gold here yet.
These aren't too bad, only took me two tries to get gold on the last level...10k at one time is giving me a headache trying to figure out, I feel like there's a trick to getting but I don't know what it is, have to figure that one out later.
I find that the quests on games that you need to collect a certain amount of money are very hard. (for example: Meanie on Zombotron 2 Time Machine) But thanks for the quests I really like the game!
how to do sutffed mattress?
Do you have any tips for "Stuffed Matress", I guess it may be useful to for example sell some of your trucks and plants right before level ends to get some bonus "on hand" money.
I wish that game had a tactical pause button.
but is the big rig wrecker quest broken? achieved all the 20 gold medals, but still not awarded the quest..
Just got Stuffed Mattress, there's a little luck involved but overall it shouldn't take too long. I'll try to explain best I can how I got it, it may not be the best way but I'm not going to delve any deeper into better strats:
- I played on level 19, both level 19 and 20 give you the most starting cash to start, which will make it easier but it can probably be done on an earlier level.
- I had all upgrades maxed except one level of increase orders lifetime upgrade and one level of increase time after delivery upgrade. Having everything maxed or close to max will make this easier.
- At the beginning, look at the map layout. Try to build your first plant near a lot of open buildings, this will give you the most opportunities to get cash early, which is crucial. Hopefully, you can place your plant near the middle of the map so you have convenient access everywhere. If you don't like the starting layout, go to menu and hit replay, do this until you have a good layout.
- Start off getting a fully upgraded plant and buy 3 additional trucks, then start hitting the deliveries. Don't worry too much about competition, however try to always snag the last delivery for any building so you can get the completed delivery bonus
- Get a second plant fairly soon, you can build a second one right away but make sure you have enough money to complete some deliveries, I try to always have $300 in reserve to snag last deliveries.
- I don't build more than two plants, part of this is because I don't want to manage more than 2 hotkeys for them.
- Start aggressively hitting any delivery you can, remember to switch between your plants to whichever one is closer to the open delivery. When you have 0 trucks in reserve and a few hundred to spare, buy another truck. Sometime after having 8 trucks, you'll want to fully upgrade your second plant as well. I didn't buy more than 14 trucks when I did this.
- Keep hitting the deliveries until right before the end of the mission. Prioritize buildings with a lower amount of deliveries remaining, this will help ensure the last delivery for the building isn't snagged by competition and you will max the bonuses you get.
- When the end of the mission is near, you'll need to sell all of your trucks and your plants. The magic number you need before selling everything will depend upon how many trucks and plants you've bought. This is why it's important to not build more than you need, you only get a portion back of what you paid for everything. For example, selling your first fully maxed plant costs $1200, but you will only get back $840 back when you sell it. A second fully maxed plant costs $1300 but refunds a little over $900. It starts to add up, so try to build only what you need. But by all means, build more plants/trucks if you feel you will earn more money in the end!
- At 2 fully maxed plants and 14 trucks I believe you will need right at about $7000 to push you over the $10000 mark required for the quest. The plants will refund just over $1700 and the trucks will refund $1400 (You can't sell the last one or it would be slightly higher). I know I started to sell everything when I had about $7300 saved up, I finished with about $10300 unspent, just over the number needed for the quest!
If all else fails...practice makes perfect!
did it, you just need some luck
i did it with 3 plants and 15 trucks
sold all at the end with 6k gold
2 plants and 14 trucks on 19th level. Some fast restarts until you get "rich" start ground and some tests to determine, when you should start taking back orders and sell you property.
The Badges do not recognize already completed achievements. They require you to start the game over in order to earn them.
some quest are broken. i got every upgrade but not the badge "on the road again" and also got gold on any level buit not "big rig wrecker"!!
You must be logged in to post a reply!