ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 666386
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Look who now believes that we are all being spied on.
?

I think you may have misinterpreted something there.
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Well, I haven't tried to use IE in over 6 months so maybe they've FINALLY fixed it!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

IE all the way

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Question of the "Day"

How do you celebrate your 1000th, 2000th, 3000th and so on forum posts?

I just post them in Count to 100, yelling "YAY", writting the number of posts with emojis, and add a link to the page in my profile

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Well i don't know since i haven't even reached it yet but i think i would just say thank you too all the people here for making threads where i feel confortable posting ^^

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I've never really celebrated reaching a certain number of posts. In my opinion, they're not really an accurate indicator of status. Instead I aspire to earning merits, creating awesome art, and helping newbies figure things out.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm the same with @SportShark, here. I don't really celebrate posts. Although I think I made a post about reaching 10,000 but I don't really remember.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't bother with celebrating post milestones. It's completely and utterly meaningless.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

For a while I actually had a list of my "milestone" posts (for every 500). Eventually, the addition of the Forum Games counting as posts happened a second time, with that second time retroactively adding posts to people's post count, so I just stopped caring as post count became completely useless then

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I would put a link in my bio sending any curious user to the thread that got my say 1000th forum post like I did with my with my 2000th comment to Jazmoon roughly 3 years ago. Then I would post here.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I just put a thing in my profile saying when I got that number. It shows how much time I waste...

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I celebrate every 100th post of mine in my thread.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

We need a new question. I'm going to take over and post a new question.

How many countries have you traveled to?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I have travelled to most western European countries: Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain. I have also been overseas once, which would make a total of six.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

After trying to recall every single country I've been to, I've put the total at 15 countries I've been to.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

If you count the separate countries of the UK, five. Scotland, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and Turkey.

Showing 2536-2550 of 3103