ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665745
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Gantic plays games a lot, helps people in AG, he's an admin now so he's helping AG itself, creates awesome forum threads (like Count to 100) and also, Gantic is not A White Rabbit, Gantic is THE White Rabbit

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Easy. Dan (the guy who founded AG) is actually Gantic from the future. That's why he is able to easily get 900 Quests and code this site. Future Gantic gave Present Gantic all the skills and Quests required in order to ascend as the new AG CEO. Of course, the process is still ongoing but it will happen sooner or later. How do I know all this? That's because I am actua- *is shot*

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

He was probably questing since the quest feature was released.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Im agree with Legend , he probably was , since he might be one of the oldest members to date

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty sure the moderators don't even code. Moderators are like policeman, they watch the streets of ArmorGames in watch of any spam, flaming, trolling, etc. While Admins are more of the HQ type of guys, the people that handle the paperwork, pay the bills, etc.

I don't even think he's able to code as an administrator as he doesn't work at ArmorGames HQ.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Question of the Day:

How many time do you usually spend on Armor Games?

Well, I always let a few tabs on my browser on AG, from the time I begin using my computer to the time I leave

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Head. Probably the not the most efficient route, but I've always done it that way.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I go for head first, I always did like that in my life...

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Head. The only time I've seen people put arms first is in cartoons.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Arms. Whenever I go headfirst I somehow put on the shirt backwards.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

What is colloquially known as a "Full English": bacon, sausages, fried, poached, or scrambled eggs, baked beans, fried bread or toast, fried or grilled tomatoes, fried mushrooms, black pudding, hash browns, and a trip to the cardiac ward.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Breakfast of course. Do I look like some kind of hillbilly?

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

Breakfast of course. Do I look like some kind of hillbilly?

Jeez. Settle down. Vietnamese egg meatloaf is delicious, and if I could, I would eat it for every meal. My favorite way to eat an egg.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Pongal!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Bacon, rice, eggs.

Showing 2566-2580 of 3103