ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 665673
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am outside the U.S. - Not at all near my region but I can tell somewhat yes...

Lary16
Lary16
6 posts
Nomad

As far as I'm concerned, anywhere you can tell people you're a cross between a Timelord and a Ghost is an awful place. I'm not sure what these "two-spirit otherkin" people are purporting to be, and I honestly hope I never find out.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

It's not called football here, it's called rugby. And not in my country as far as I know.

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

No. I am not interested in watching sports on TV when I can just play them with my friends, which is way better since you get exercise and you have fun while doing so, but not football. I don't like football, which is another reason I will not watch the Super Bowl, because that's football and like I said, I don't like football. Also, football doesn't make sense. Football is soccer. You don't do anything with your feet to the ball in American football.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nope, I'm not even interested in watching sports. Also, I'm outside the US so I don't think there would be much coverage of it.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Just finished watching a stellar performance from both teams; the Panthers fought gallantly to the end, but the Broncos held on and pulled off an amazing win. Cheers to you, Peyton Manning! God I love football, yes its football. Shut up you whiny nerfball kicking third worlders. Shut up and stop talking smack about our sport.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I couldn't care less about it.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Yes, my last words are: *takes a gun and aim* do you have any last words?

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

i just have one word: boom. *ignites the armatar*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Yes. I do have them. *starts going on about random stuff in the hopes that you'll get bored and give up*

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

When you tied me up and held me hostage in this abandoned warehouse, did you really search me everywhere to make sure that I didn't have a piece of MY OWN!? *I suddenly reach down the front of my pants*

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Look! Over there! A hat!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This isn't the droid you're looking for.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Dont try and fool me by holding plastic guns!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

To mamma is so fat, when she gave birth to yo lil behind, she shot ya out real easy just like a bb out of an air rifle and she lost you in the tall grass in the abandoned park across the city.

So when you waste me, you pathetic twit, imagine that that ridiculous gun of yours is yo big fat mamma, the bullet is your screaming little self, and the umbilical cord is your imagination following you into my head where you're gonna be stuck forever, screaming like a baby.

Showing 2716-2730 of 3103