Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[duplicate]What is bad?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 8:09am

74 posts

We people of another countries have another constitution but there is no single country whose any minister is a rich person!
doesn't we are the ones choosing them?
So tell me who are bad?
We the PEOPLE?
or
The minister's and other people standing and wining election's?
what do you think?
why those are rich and much are poor???
Corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt
http://somalilandsun.com/images/officer.jpg

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 9:39am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,453 posts

Knight

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 9:44am

74 posts

well it's not a threat for corruption but it is a question ^_^

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 10:36am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,915 posts

Corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt [propaganda cartoon]

This is not a question, nor any component thereof.

With regard to the actual questions:

1. Politicians are people too, believe it or not.
2. You need to spend a lot of money to get noticed in politics, unless you're already a celebrity.
3. If they're already rich to begin with, why assume that they're going to embezzle more than a poor individual?

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 10:40am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

What's bad? This is

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 12:33pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,915 posts

Jeepers, I wonder if this thread was made with any generalized bias.

Also..I'm not sure what you are getting at with your OP..it's quite hard to follow. Something about corrupt and then black people

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 1:05pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,320 posts

Given that the definition of "bad" varies so frequently, depending on the person and what their actions are, I think I will go with "If it is against the rules or the law, it is bad" for now. Rather than it being based on personal preference, the Constitution (for example) was written by a wide variety of men with differing opinions in the best interest of the people. The would would go to pieces if everyone was allowed to live on their own definition of "bad" because everyone would also have a definition of "justice."

A brief example might be: A man does not think it is bad to steal to feed a starving family. He breaks into the house of a man who does not think it is bad to kill is self-defense and killing an intruder is "justified." Another person thinks that "an eye for an eye" is justified and kills the homeowner.

Granted, we have a lot of rules going into effect that people disagree on for a variety of reasons, but as a baseline value I would use the American Constitution as a measurement of what is "bad." It doesn't cover EVERY action, but it's a good start.

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 1:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,320 posts

Sorry, had a couple typos in there.

The *world would go to pieces

to kill *in self-defense

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 8:44pm

Kennethhartanto

Kennethhartanto

248 posts

Ehm you may need to start to define in what spectrum of time and space where your "bad" definition is. it varies extremely between groups of people.

Posted Mar 3, '14 at 9:22pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,515 posts

Follow that liiiiink.