ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273989
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Came back from playing at the football game. Unfortunately it was homecoming so we didn't get to do a halftime show... except for guard...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yesterday I was driving with an instructor and another guy, and we drove all the way to a nearby town and back and we're doing the same thing today and tomorrow.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Impulsively took the flyover for a highway leading off the highway I was on when I was driving home. Turned off into this beautiful hilly area and drove for an hour, making a giant loop around my city. I was trying to get lost but there were too many road signs. I made a giant loop and ended up just a few miles down the highway from where I started. I was bummed for a few minutes and then I went to the library, impulsively. Impulsive day for me. Wasted a lot of gas. But now I know a gorgeous area to drive through if I ever want to impress a date so there's that.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I went to an open day at Newcastle University, to look at the chemical engineering school and find out about the course. The course seems very interesting, the facilities are great, and job prospects at the end of the course are apparently superb. Here's hoping I get the A-Level grades I need to get in!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was writing something brilliant in the WEPR. I was finishing the 4th paragraph when I hit enter to go one line down. At the same time the page jumped and I ended up on the previous page, losing everything I wrote! >:O
!@#$%^!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I stayed at home all day on pain medication. Tooth ache.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I was writing something brilliant in the WEPR. I was finishing the 4th paragraph when I hit enter to go one line down. At the same time the page jumped and I ended up on the previous page, losing everything I wrote! >:O
!@#$%^!

If you clicked back to the page you were on, your paragraphs would still be there.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you clicked back to the page you were on, your paragraphs would still be there.

That's what I did but it was all gone.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Oh hmm. Cause when I accidentally backspace on a page, but click the forward button, my post will still be there.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I read thirty chapters of Parasyte and subsequently will be haunted with weird dreams of mutant aliens.

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

I played in Fallout 3, again and again. It is great!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Oh hmm. Cause when I accidentally backspace on a page, but click the forward button, my post will still be there.

I use Peerblock and my browser blocks cookies everywhere but on my user page so it could be why my text wasn't saved.
tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Applied a compressive load on a metal beam until it buckled and then measured the deflection. That doesn't sound interesting, but I got to use this giant machine to do it and all the data looked how it was supposed to and it was great. Until the displacement transducer broke and then it sucked. Also I had Double Dave's pizza for the first time and it was terrible.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I played Burrito Bison Revenge for like an hour and a half, darned max upgrades quest...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I was playing Clicker Heroes and I had an auto-clicker on (to give a break to my poor finger) when my puppy was doing something behind me on the sofa so I turned to tell her to stop. Meanwhile my mouse slid down because I tilted my tray where I keep my laptop and it started clicking on the rating button about 120 times in 3 seconds. I ended up voting it down. :/
I like this game but I didn't rate it yet so I gave it a thumbs down instead of up by mistake.

I also got a message saying that I voted too many times already and I should wait before voting again. :O

Showing 256-270 of 684