ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273654
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
carterschultz
carterschultz
13 posts
Farmer

fed lizards. :I

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I added to my collection of the FGA's faces with a little help from Clancy. Who ended up using the wrong email to send me an unflattering picture of someone, and now I have more information to add to my blackmail pile.

That's basically the highlight of my day. The rest of it was spent wasting my time when I should've been doing my homework. My mom's going to kill me.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My mom's going to kill me.

If you don't show up for a few days we'll call the cops and they'll send your mom to jail for murdering you.
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I got the forum-tastic quest today. I've been posting for maybe 5 months. Can anyone explain this?

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Can anyone explain this?

Youre not as special as the rest of us.

I spent pretty much all day making Rise Against puns with my friends. At one point we started making puns about french fries, and we spent a good half hour punitizing RA songs. My favorite was Life Less Fryghtening. (Life Less Frightening)

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Nice. I also beheaded Deathstroke as Batman. As most of you know, Batman doesn't kill, or apparently doesn't usually kill. As I was playing Arkham Origins, fighting Deathstroke, I used a thingy, then BAM. He was on the ground, without a head. Supposedly he was calm.

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

I got the forum-tastic quest today. I've been posting for maybe 5 months. Can anyone explain this?

The same thing happened to me before, although I already had the quest, it's probably just a bug.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I played in a soccer tournament and posted on AG... As interesting as lives get.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Ate a lot of really hard peppermint bark. Interesting, right?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just woke up and I got the most interesting text from a bot. It basically asked me to carry it's books and have sex with it.

Why does this stuff happen to me? And why is that a bot text?

TheGalacticGargoyle
TheGalacticGargoyle
566 posts
Peasant

I woke up feeling legless, literally. I couldn't move my legs for 2 minutes.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I just got my teeth cleaned! Yeah...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

I made my 5,000th post! Woohoo!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I just woke up and I got the most interesting text from a bot. It basically asked me to carry it's books and have sex with it.

You're having bot sex with C3P0?!? OMG, that's gross!
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

My dad gave me my first driving lesson.

Showing 376-390 of 684