ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273750
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I drew an armatar for the Easter contest. I encourage all of you to do the same.

"But Ernie, I'm a horrible artist."

So was I in the beginning. I'm not even that great to begin with now, but my artwork has noticeable increased in quality since 2009, when I drew my first submissions for an armatar contest (guess what the verdict was), and it has only increased because I've honed my armatar-drawing skills to the point where I can actually create something that someone might consider wearing as an armatar.

Just ask @DrElmer, @MPH_Complexity, @Terry_The_Disco_King, @Viseris, or of course, @xXxDAPRO89xXx.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I accidentally kicked myself in the eye. I have no idea how I did it, and it's probably never going to happen again.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I ate an entire peach pie. someone was about to throw it out so I guess I did them a favor.. xp

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My older dog came back in the house with poop breath.
She walks in the kitchen and vomited a huge pile of half solid, half liquid stuff with all sorts of colors in it.
I used 3/4 of a paper towel roll to pick it up while coming very close to throw up myself. :O

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I found a penny on the ground but somehow it fell out of my pocket twice.. i guess it wasnt so lucky after all..

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I tried to watch this 23 minute video for two hours until I gave up. Soon I'm going to have a ragequit fit and run around smashing things because I just wasted two freaking hours.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I slept in til 3pm, the watched you-tube videos til 6:30
I love my life!

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

And i made a Twitter acount.
And thats my day!

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I almost got hit by a car, but it was his fault for driving too fast in the parking lot. yeah thats all for my day.. xp

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I posted in forum games and waded in a creek. Day accomplished.

Spheal101
Spheal101
2 posts
Peasant

I got up and had breakfast.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I got up and had breakfast.

Woah, bro, not all at once! You'll raise my blood pressure if you just blurt out all of those interesting things!

So today I was cooking breakfast when I heard a knock on my door. Two gentlemen dressed up in suits and sunglasses appear and say, "You're under arrest for the possession of illegal firearms" and proceed to cuff me and tackle me to the ground. The other one goes to search my rooms and return with a bunch of handguns I have never seen in my life. So they both pick me up and drag me out of my apartment while a third suited gentleman was smoking outside next to a black van. So they throw me inside and they start driving off, to which they go, "Father will be pleased" and they start humming really loudly. Me not knowing what was going on, started freaking out and I yelled, "Um I don't think you guys are policemen, are you?" So one turns to me and then turns to his buddy and laughs. At this point, one of them duct tape my mouth and my eyes shut and we drive for like 30 minutes. One of them picks me up and goes somewhere with me on his shoulder. I hear a bunch of doors closing and opening and here I am, cuffed and trying to struggle, when he puts me down, un-cuffs me, and takes off my duct tape.

And there, I'm in a room with a cake and a banner that says "Congrats on getting the Job" and a bunch of my friends and family are there yelling "Surprise!" like it was my birthday.

What a bunch of losers. :'
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well uh, in science we were doing something involving genes and genetics and children, so my science teacher made us create our children by flipping coins. I was the mother. Greatest. Experience. Ever. Anyways long story short, my female child will never win any beauty contests.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Well uh, in science we were doing something involving genes and genetics and children, so my science teacher made us create our children by flipping coins. I was the mother. Greatest. Experience. Ever. Anyways long story short, my female child will never win any beauty contests.

So thats why you posted that you're a mother in forum games.

Anyway, I ate a roll and some potatos that I figured out were actually undercooked. I also went to a store and twirled hula-hoops on my arms in the middle of a crowd.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I learned that yesterday was Easter. How come nobody tells me these things?

Showing 76-90 of 684