ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273792
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I went to my US Citizenship interview appointment and I passed!
Next month I'm going to the Oath of Allegiance ceremony.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I took a crap. It was huge. I also had think steaks, rice, and beans for dinner.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I took a crap. It was huge. I also had think steaks, rice, and beans for dinner.

:O You must have a boring life.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

He meant carp.

http://www.fishthailand.co.uk/images/siamese_carp_bungsamran.jpg

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Watched a car smashed into a tree... my wife forgot her meal, she called me and i take a walk... while walking i hear a loud squeal, turning back, and just saw the *boom*.
The tree still looks good, the car... dont^^
... surprizingly the driver, a elderly lady, steps out of the car, unharmed... and begin to slang the tree...

eyelied
eyelied
2 posts
Nomad

I created an armor games account that I most likely will never use again since I made my password way too complicated.
Also I made a fake email account yah
Go teamfourstar!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

He meant carp.

Oh, okay. xD xD
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I went to busch gardens! And took a crap there!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I have a pine tree with a robin's nest in it and it's right in front of my living room window.

I'm watching the robin family having new babies.
Their eggs haven't hatched yet.
They had 3 baby birds last year and should have 3 more this year.
It's always interesting to watch both parents leave the nest one at the time and taking turn to keep the eggs warm. xD

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I tripped over a wire and accidentally unplugged the projector while we were in the middle of watching a documentary in class. everyone thought it was hilarious because i do stuff like this all the time. teachers dont see much hope for me.. xp

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I got hit in the *** with a pitch at my baseball game. Oh how I love baseball!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Spent about 15-30 min breaking ice that formed a sheet at the bottom of our fryer coolers at work. Had to be there

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Okay, going back to the robin's nest. We just had a bad thunderstorm with heavy rain downpour, followed by 2 cm hail falling for about 3 minutes.
I've watched the poor mom bird shielding her baby with her wings open and getting a few pieces of hail on her body. An hour later the sun is out and everybody's fine.
I was worried there for a while.
Man I'm glad I live in a house and not in a tree. xD

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Wow. Again, I might have messed up on the quoting thing.

Haha just the other day i handed in a 2 page paper that i stapled with the second page upside down and backwards. yeah thinking is not my strong point..
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I reached 12321 forum posts. And now it's gone. But it's only a few more days before I make it to 12345.

Haha just the other day i handed in a 2 page paper that i stapled with the second page upside down and backwards. yeah thinking is not my strong point..

Okay, I can understand tripping over a cord, but printers print everything facing the same way with the same orientation. It would require more effort to reorient the pages than it would to just staple them together straight from the printer. How, might I ask, did you manage to screw that one up?
Showing 91-105 of 684