ForumsGames[GENERAL] GemCraft CS Thoughts

465 152632
iladesta
iladesta
7 posts
Peasant

I was curious what everyone thinks of the game so far? Likes, Dislikes? Found any bugs yet?

• 465 Replies
taior3
taior3
30 posts
Shepherd

It is not possible to open the map. Maybe put in on some of imagehost website such as imgur

Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

RMB on his "link" â' "Open image"

SugarBaby756
SugarBaby756
35 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I messed it with that one. Also, made some changes: [url=http://imgur.com/QHf0Jyz]

lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

O3 has a compass too

Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

There is a "Gray Trees" achievement with "11331791" description.
Perhaps it has to do something with compasses.

liku779
liku779
8 posts
Peasant
Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

Did you touch your compasses?
Mine in C2 points to the west.

rob1179
rob1179
3 posts
Peasant

Only been playing a couple of hours but has crashed mid level four times now! grr

Dirigibleclown
Dirigibleclown
11 posts
Nomad

I may be overlooking something painfully obvious, but how on Earth do you get the tome in H4? I can beat the field, but I just cannot seem to kill enough swarmlings in the chamber's range. And if I devote resources to red/green traps for the swarmlings, the giants get me.

vvd001
vvd001
1 posts
Peasant

Dirigibleclown, just grow up in levels. I got tome on H4 only when I was 30 lvl. Use bolts too.

liku779
liku779
8 posts
Peasant

I di h4 using angry wave, and summoning earlier, was a close call leveling up seem safer.
I just put a tower then angry and early summon just before the giants. I used all my currencies to have max setting. Youd need to have grad 9 to grade 10 to deal withbthe giants quickly. I did gem up pretty quickly every tens of second i get my 6 to 8k mana..got 100k is xp. But i think at that time my orb did damage wish helped a lot.

zigemm
zigemm
7 posts
Peasant

I found another bug. On the Mana Shard Sparks if you hold shift + b to gem bomb that spark and you move your cursor on and off repeatedly then you can get the bonuses without bombing the spark. it seems to only work for the mana shards though.

lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

anyone else notice how the orb of presence no longer gains damage when gem bombing it? for a while there it'd add damage too but now it only lowers banishment cost.

Scottathon
Scottathon
13 posts
Peasant

There is a "change log" label on the main screen that can be hovered over. It tells the details of what was changed in version 1.0.1. A good amount of stuff was nerfed :/

Some, but not all:

- Orb damage feature removed
- Endurance mode made harder
- Fury skill XP bonus decreased
- Enraging XP bonus decreased
- XP gain talisman property decreased

The orb damage was too effective, so it's probably for the better that it was removed. The other changes are making power-leveling much more difficult.

lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

oh ok

Showing 31-45 of 465