ForumsGames[GENERAL] GemCraft CS Thoughts

465 152711
iladesta
iladesta
7 posts
Peasant

I was curious what everyone thinks of the game so far? Likes, Dislikes? Found any bugs yet?

• 465 Replies
equinoxe
equinoxe
8 posts
Shepherd

Chain hit gem actually seems to be the problem, I think it's very bugged in traps.
It will greatly increase the mana you get in a trap with poolbound+mana steal even when there's only one enemy.. that shouldn't happen. It shouldn't chain hit a single enemy multiple times..
Also it lags like crazy starting near grade 25, another good signal that it doesn't work right, everything else runs quite quickly.

Livra
Livra
7 posts
Farmer

Do the "Drop rarity increase" work till you find a talisman or for current map only?

thegaydude
thegaydude
5 posts
Nomad

Drop rarity increase works till you find a talisman.

G1deon
G1deon
3 posts
Nomad

Have anyone figured out what compasses for?

taior3
taior3
30 posts
Shepherd

Guys where to unlock Amplifiers?

G2, did that one when I was on lvl 48, can be tricky.

I have finished G2 but still I have no amplifiers...
Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

Now go to J4.

taior3
taior3
30 posts
Shepherd

Now go to J4.

I have them, thank you very much
lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

glorious cave fields :P

no apparitions, specters, shadows, spires, or beacons toworry about but also and maybe unfortunately no mana shards spawn in them either. find a cave field and setup a triple layer line of mana leech + poolbound traps in front of each entrance (those swarmlings like to squeeze past small corners) and you can last forever in endurance with relative safety.

lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

all skills accounted for, all possible fields clear but aside from the mysteries i pointed out before which i haven't any idea how to solve i now find myself missing something else. bottom right corner, what is that battle trait and where do you unlock it? (G4 perhaps?)

lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

and yes i already have the magician's pouch too

Oktavia_witch
Oktavia_witch
56 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I also miss one trait.
Did you complete vision fields?

SugarBaby756
SugarBaby756
35 posts
Shepherd

What tome do you get on W5? (Not sure if I want to bother with giants for some suppressing gem skill)

equinoxe
equinoxe
8 posts
Shepherd

http://imgur.com/QySLXBR

SugarBaby756
SugarBaby756
35 posts
Shepherd

Wat.

lunae
lunae
22 posts
Nomad

holy crap, an infinity gem infinity - infinity x infinity.woah, haven't seen one of those since labyrinth, impressive. shame endurance got nerfed somewhat from labyrinth, now its only 999 waves (or at least the field i finished it on was).

Showing 61-75 of 465