ForumsPopular MediaNaruto

31 22707
Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

I know a lot of individuals are probably sick and tired of seeing a Naruto topic in the forums, but in any case I'm curious on people's thoughts about the manga and the new show coming up. What do you think is going to happen in the manga? I think that to keep the show going the war will be in the new up coming show to keep it suspense. It's a drag to hear it, but it will make the viewers more excited and it might influence more younger viewers too. To keep this topic fun, if you had to be a character off of Naruto who would you be and why? Do you have a favorite ninjustu?

• 31 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

One of the few instances where AG could use a Spoiler tag XD

SPOILER

Well, you remember the chapter where Hagoromo was explaining to Naruto what would happen that would end the world? Someone would need to obtain the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan together to make The Fruit appear. So in the latest chapter, Madara obtained a sharingan alongside his rinnegan in his other eye. So if Madara would want the next Fruit to appear, he would have to obtain a Byakugan from...Hinata! Run Hinata ruuun!

/SPOILER

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

Oh snap, but I thought he just needed his other "Rinnegan eye" to unleash the fruit?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Naruto hasn't ended yet? Are they ever going to finish the Chunin exams?

Greatest thing to ever come out of Naruto by at least 1,000,000

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oh snap, but I thought he just needed his other "Rinnegan eye" to unleash the fruit?

Please tell me I'm not the only person who processed "to unleash the fruit" the wrong way. Pls.

Everyone knows what's going to happen. Everyone. [Insert spoiler here]

Greatest thing to ever come out of Naruto by at least 1,000,000

Just saved that song to my MP3 player. I'm going to listen to that all day, everyday.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Naruto > Naruto Shippuden

When is Naruto and Sasookay going to have a final battle that will end with Naruto winning, where they both cry about their mistakes and how Naruto couldn't save Sasookay, but Sasookay whispers into Naruto's ear, "Fulfill my brother's wish of protecting Konoha..." and the series ends with Naruto replying his single catchphrase;

"Believe it."
:'

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Believe it."

*be leeb it

if u be leeb it
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I liked Naruto for a while, then I saw Dragon Ball Z..

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

I liked Naruto for a while, then I saw Dragon Ball Z..
Dragon ball Z is a whole different level, but Naruto is coming to an end hopefully.
Please tell me I'm not the only person who processed "to unleash the fruit" the wrong way. Pls.

Everyone knows what's going to happen. Everyone. [Insert spoiler here]
I think a lot of people are thinking about that and what it would be like.

I just hope that they end Naruto great instead of trashing the series by making it modern, I hate shows that do that. Great examples of this: Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, teen- titans, and power rangers.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

if u be leeb it

Sasookae, hei's rly cool. Sackura, da beeootifol.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

"Believe it."
:'

not gonna lie, I laughed.

I don't really care about Naruto or any on-going manga/anime. I prefer for things to be done, so I can binge on them and complete them within a week or so. The recurring theme of Naruto seems to be "impossible task // NEW EPIC FIGHTING MOVE THAT WILL OVERCOME"

Tell me when it's over.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Sorry I can't speculate too much on how the show will end, but I heard that they only hard Naruto say "Believe it!" in the English dub, because it matched the lip flaps (mouth movements) of Naruto saying "Dattebayo!" in the Japanese dub. Here is a link that explains it.

For the ending of Naruto, I suppose they will retcon the backstory until the show turns into Drangonball Z.
Spoiler
Majin Boo will be defeated by Goku and turn into some kid named Oob.
End Spoiler

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

Yeah, sounds like a lot is going to happen in the next chapter. They're already going to have to unleash some crazy power to even come close to winning the war.

Dimf
Dimf
68 posts
Shepherd

Naruto is bad! I don't like this!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Naruto is bad! I don't like this!

actually it's a very legendary anime. I mean naruto is one of the icons of anime. And yes, I watch naruto frequently and used to read the manga, not so much anymore though

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

This thread scares me.

I really want to talk about it, but I'm only on Shippuden episode 54....And I'm watching it dubbed so I'll always be way behind the subbers..... This thread brought me happiness, and then sadness.

~Manly

Showing 1-15 of 31