ForumsThe TavernHow Did You Found ArmorGames ?

42 18871
Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Title says it all.

How did you found ArmorGames ?

Me, I was playing at Y8 :P. If you play there call it, Boredom. Then I played Castaway. I register at ArmorGames for free items.

• 42 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Doesn't this thread already exist?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I searched for online games, and this was one of the results. I made an account so I could earn a few quests and leave comments on some of my favorite games. Other sites like Addictinggames and Kongregate that had pulled me in much earlier weren't successful in keeping me there. Now, because of the Castle Competition, I build castles regularly and log in almost every day.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh another one of these threads. Cool.

Also it's how did you find ArmorGames. Not how did you found ArmorGames.

It's actually a pretty long story, which I will tell now.

It all began one day when I went to my friend's house, he was playing a game called Bubble Tanks. I liked the game so much that a few months later I typed in Bubble Tanks and ArmorGames was the first thing that popped up. I clicked and played, but after a few more months I got bored of that game. So one day I came across a game called Everybody Edits, if you don't know what Everybody Edits is, basically you have to sign up on ArmorGames or anywhere else it is to play it for reals. Anyways, being my 12 year old self, I had no idea I was signing up for an ArmorGames account, I thought I was just signing for the game. Apparently that was not the case and I ended up with an ArmorGames account I didn't know I had one until late November when I met @Imthemostmanlyman at a game of Bad Eggs.

That's more of a story on how I got my account but eh.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Also it's how did you find ArmorGames. Not how did you found ArmorGames.

My bad, sorry about it :3.

I didn't see .
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

There's been a few..but they old

I had a big phase with Flash games..so I was going to almost any Flash gaming site I knew to play em. Came here because a lot of the games I played had the intro for this place.
Ozonosfera
Ozonosfera
1 posts
Scribe

I used to search for strategy games in google. Then some of the games took me to Kongregate. In Kongregate I found that most of my favourite games were with the Armor Games logo, like Monster Denz The Book of Dread, Raze of Bubble Tank, so I went to Armorgames. That was 6 years ago, when I had no more than 12. Now I switch oftenly between Armorgames and Kongregate.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

i was playing a game, probably crush the castle, on some other site, and i clicked where it said armor games and guess where it took me.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

According to this thread, I found out about this site through Ball Revamped 5, which I played right after it was released, in 2007. I joined AG in November of 2008. There is no continuity error here whatsoever.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I was playing Iron Turtle on Friv, then went to it's site of origin. I played games on here for a while, then clicked an innocuous link marked "Community". Blew. My. Mind.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Idk. It's too long ago. Might have to look at that other thread.

Oh, I didn't post then. Looks like I'll never know then!~

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Idk. It's too long ago. Might have to look at that other thread.

Oh, I didn't post then. Looks like I'll never know then!~

Such a sad thing XD. I would like too see more stories, how did they find AG !
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

My friend recommended exit path and I've been here ever since.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ah I remember it well, I found this site many a year ago through my internet search for "strategy war games", having found that I had either beaten or grown tired of what was on offer over on Addicting Games I clicked the second link, and I stumbled upon Armor games and here I still am.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It's kind of odd, because I didn't actually "find" it online. Crush the Castle 2 was one of the preinstalled sample games on my laptop, and the only one that was both good and complete, at that. The sample had no castle builder, however, so after I won I promptly forgot about it.
I later found it by chance being hosted on freearcade, which did have the castle builder. I spent the better part of the summer building things on it, but eventually gave up and forgot about it again.
Later still, just over two years ago, I discovered the same sample while cleaning up some files and played it again, but this time I used the intro link and ended up on AG, where I found the CTC2 Players' Pack, which I played over the next summer until I promptly forgot about it.
The next summer, I went back to it and decided to share some of the levels I made (the developer sagely added a login prompt to this one, so I just had them saved up for my own amusement). I created an account and almost immediately received an invitation to the associated game thread.

And that's why I'm here.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

By mistake..........

I was trying to get to a different gaming website, but all i did was type in "Games", and ArmorGames popped up!

Showing 1-15 of 42