ForumsForum GamesCount to 100 Discussion Thread

242 205277
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is a discussion thread regarding rules and gameplay of 'Count to 100', so that the count isn't frequently interrupted and restarted when a mod posts.

Posts not on topic will be removed.

• 242 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'll only ever roll it out on the count's anniversary.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Thank you very much sir.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Are there any interesting statistics anyone is interested in seeing for the "Count to 100" thread? I'll probably have to hand-calculate a few and a few might not be possible, but I'm interested in what people might be interested in seeing.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

who has posted the most on it, enjoy counting that up...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Who has the highest failure rate maybe? Sheer valor is admirable after all, even in a Forum game.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

who has been in the most wins would be an easy one to do.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

lol.

That is a lot of posts to go through. Not sure when I'll have it up, but I should probably keep track of this stuff.

Armour12345
Armour12345
62 posts
Bard

@Gantic , you need 1 more forum post till 11,500. Where will you post it I wonder?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I counted 100. It was an accident but I did... AND IT WAS POINTLESS

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I take it the Count to 100 chatroom is dead on arrival. Would any counters ever use it for strategizing and whatnot or will this be blind shots in the dark hoping you just make it to the goal each time?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

ANNOUNCEMENT from the COMMISSIONER

May 10, 2017

Hello Counters,

It is currently just over three years since the Count to 100 was revived and I still think it is one of the best threads in all of Armor Games. Over time, things change. The rules and strategies have changed several times. Now is time for one of the biggest change in three years. It should be no surprise by now that I am stepping down as the current Commissioner of the Count, but I am happy to announce that going forward, MrDayCee will be the new Commissioner of the Count. Please contact him to verify any counts or oversee any disputes related to the Count.

Thanks for the carrots and cilantro.
and
Happy Counting.

Gantic

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

*sigh* we'll miss you, Gantic...
*gives Gantic a carrot*
well... yeah...
I'll also miss the "The Forumnauts" threads :\

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

When I go to the thread where the game is happening and click to go to the "last" page of posts, I see nothing. Even when I scroll back a few pages I can't see any recent posts. Anyone know what's up with this?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@Bears_Bears_Bears

It's because a bunch of posts were deleted. Like, a bunch of them. The site didn't really know how to handle this, so it shifted the still-existing posts back, but this left a bunch of blank pages at the end. The best thing to do is to click on the 'last post' link. That'll take you to the place the count currently is.

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

What if multiple people in a row say 100? Is the count valid or lost?

Showing 226-240 of 242