analytics and serving ads.
Channel your inner robot with these Quests for Robots Initiate Work Sequence.
Complete first 5 levels of the game.
Build a worker statue on level 18.
Finish all levels with 3 stars each.
- 32 Replies
Seems Great quest to collect ! will hunt them down !
I open the game, and... voila, two shown up as completed, no need for a restart, nice!^^
No idea if i ever find the patience to get the 3rd... time will tell^^
â¬dit: seems to be a perfect game for R2?
For the Statue Builder quest, I've built the worker statue on Level 18 twice, I even refreshed the page after finishing the level. The game hasn't awarded me the quest.
EDIT 1: I've now built the statue on Level 18 in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. I've also tried it on another computer in Mozilla Firefox. It has yet to register the quest at all. I'm not seeing anything, no sign of it showing up on the game page or profile, nothing happens on site when I complete the statue or beat the level.
EDIT 2: It seems to have triggered after completing the last quest (Stars Collector). Game also seems to glitch, when you enter 2x speed mode (ability in certain level activated with gas) the game begins to glitch (Occasional flashing items on screen and robots teleporting further ahead in their paths). The game never seems to leave the 2x speed mode, which makes the last quest a bit easier as you always seem to have the additional speed bonus.
No need to replay all game from beginning to complete quests. This is so good.
Statue Builder quest triggered after lvl 20 for me. Eventual triggering =)
Some tips for people having trouble getting 3 stars on some levels:
1) Don't harvest a single unit more than you need. Costs for everything remain static - if you are having trouble making the time but have extra resources at the end, I would suggest writing down exactly how many resources you need so you can plan better and not waste time on useless gathers.
For instance, level 4 requires:
230 Energy - (clear 3x boxes at 50 each, 1x stone at 50, and harvest 3 crystal at 10 each)
110 Metal - (2x worker house at 40 each, 1x refinery at 30)
50 crystal (1x stone)
What does that mean? It means that since you start with 10 energy and have a pickup for 20, you only need to harvest a total of 10x batteries for the entire level. Starting with 0 crystal and needing 50 means you only need 3 harvests. Anything more is wasted time.
This becomes much more applicable in later levels, especially with Battery harvesting or when you can build a refinery. An early refinery can cut a LOT of time off. If you need 440 metal over the course of a level (22x harvests), and build a refinery with you first 40 metal, that means now you only have 10x harvests left instead of 20. That is a LOT of saved time.
2) On maps that list 'Gather X resource', if you gather that much, THEN spend money to get workers, you complete the level. This allows you to go faster than spending first, then gathering.
For instance, level 25 requires that you gather 200 gas, and get 7 workers. If you gather 200 gas at once, THEN use the metal reset shrine (putting you to 120 gas), you do not need to gather any more gas to complete the level.
3) In most levels (NOT all levels, but most of them) building a refinery before a worker hut is usually the right move. An extra worker sounds great, but if you only have a couple harvest points, the extra worker will very probably be sitting around a lot of the time (especially if you only have 1 or 2 battery harvest points).
Unless you can keep a worker busy 100% of the time, a refinery is the right move, ESPECIALLY with Metal refineries in levels that require gas refills. A metal refinery not only gets you metal faster and reduces the amount of metal harvests necessary, but it reduces the amount of GAS harvests.
Cutting out a Metal Refill can shave over a minute off your time in several levels, because you save the time to gather 80 gas, the 10-15 seconds for the blue robot to whack the shrine, AND the extra time spent harvesting the metal piles.
4) The statue can be started before you have the full amount of metal to build it. Usually I would get about 1/2 the cost of the statue saved up, and then put 1 or 2 robots starting on it while I harvested out the rest. As long as you don't run out of metal midway (which can cause a bug where the statue NEVER completes and forces a restart), this will make it finish faster
5) Putting extra workers on a statue does NOT increase the total cost, simply the rate of construction. As soon as you have enough metal to finish the build put every worker on it immediately.
6) The jailer robots move in a slow, distinct pattern. Make sure you anticipate it. Preferably get in right behind them as soon as they pass a harvest point. You should be able to pass every level without getting a single robot jailed. HOWEVER, if you do lose one, buy them out immediately. There is no reason to wait - they cost the same amount regardless of when you get them out, and the time he spent sitting in the prison he could have spent harvesting something.
7) In the later levels, especially when you have multiple walled off sections, make a careful plan for what order you will open them in. If one section contains just a worker, but another section with the same block on it contains a worker AND a Battery harvest point, it makes more sense to open the second one first.
For areas that contain different KINDS of resources (one has battery, one has metal), you may want to pause the game and think about exactly which resource you are going to need first. If you already have 4 battery harvest points, it doesn't make much sense to do the Battery first.
Statue Builder is more like complete level 20,it does not trigger when the status is built,it unlocks just after beating level 20 (Exactly when the win panel appears).
My experience was the same as TheRed555's -- the Statue Builder quest activated on Level 20.
Letting the dev know. Thanks! Any issues with the Hard quest?
@Tasselfoot - not an issue with the quests, but several people have complained in the comments about the last level freezing partway through (I kind of experienced this, my game went blank for about 2 seconds before it picked back up). If they can't complete the last level obviously they can't complete the quest.
Thanks for the report. There was an earlier issue with the last level that I believe was fixed by the dev. Not sure if this is the same/related, but I'll keep an eye out.
My last level froze once I started building the statue, but I restarted and was able to finish it.
One of the glitchiest or spasmodic games I've ever played .....
Statue Builder quest has been updated... it should now trigger properly.
If it is still not working the way it should, please let me know.
I've encountered a glitch, not sure how it happened precisely, but I somehow think I know how it works. My workers were travelling at super-fast speed (meaning, the moment I clicked on something, they were already there working on it).
+ They were spazzing all over the level (even appearing in places behind blocked paths, but they weren't able to work on buildings that were still blocked)
So I guess it's the following:
It started after level 10 (which has the speed upgrade shrine) and I think it can be activated if you to finish the level just in the interval where you activate the building, but has yet to be punched by the robot with the shovel (?). Which means you get an upgrade but the interval has yet to reach cooldown which can't happen in levels without that specific building.
I'll look further into it.
You must be logged in to post a reply!