ForumsQuestsRobots Initiate Work Sequence Quests

32 49290
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Channel your inner robot with these Quests for Robots Initiate Work Sequence.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16027/media/icon/bddad8b753658ab5db7fe3fc383ee9fb.png?v=1407876129&vv=1408572019
Level Completer
Complete first 5 levels of the game.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16027/media/icon/bea79b0e99b9c43c4b53311d6d908044.png?v=1407876210&vv=1408572083
Statue Builder
Build a worker statue on level 18.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16027/media/icon/5b46dfc464555940247aa70415656bfc.png?v=1407876231&vv=1408571983
Stars Collector
Finish all levels with 3 stars each.
Hardness: Hard

• 32 Replies
PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

It happened again. It seems the speed shrine in level 10 is just bugged which can lead to fast speed for your robots while they're all over the field.

http://i57.tinypic.com/i4hj4x.jpg

As you can see, this is level 9, just starting the level. I normally should have 2 robots at the start, but one of them is spazzing around somewhere out of the level while the other one is spazzing in a field behind a blocked path.

My first theory was wrong, since it happened after I used that shrine only 2 times on level 10.

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Sorry, for the triple posts

I tried it once again, it also happened after I upgraded it one time in level 10. I noticed the work time stays the same on normal and the timer stays normal, but the travelling speed of the robots is much faster if you exploit this bug. It also adds up, the travelling speed of the workers was much faster if I used the speed shrine 3 times compared to only 1 time. Hitting it 3 times is practically instant travelling speed.

I'm playing in Chrome.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Well, this constant upgrade of speed definitely helped me get all the golds. Not sure if I would have been able to do some of them without the initial or added speed, especially the ones that didn't have a speed boost within the level. It seemed to me that I had to restart a couple of levels because the frenetic activity got too much for the game/cpu/life.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I can confirm this glitch as well @Tasselfoot... the robots run around as if they were short-circuited and the metal, battery and crystal stacks blink like disco lights... the statue Quest unlocked as it should though, so that's great! =)

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I finished level 24 and still no quests. :O

BTW, when the glitch occurs, I finish the level, close the game and restart it and the glitch is gone.

munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

Ðного Ñаз пÑи�...одиÑÑÑ Ð¿ÐµÑеигÑÑваÑÑ ÑÑÐ¾Ð²ÐµÐ½Ñ ÑÑÐ¾Ð±Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð½ÑÑÑ ÐºÐ°Ðº лÑÑÑе его пÑойÑи, однако еÑли забаговаÑÑ Ð¸Ð³ÑÑ Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¾ÑÑÑ ÑкоÑоÑÑи, Ñо вÑе ÑÑановиÑÑÑ Ð»ÐµÐ³ÐºÐ¾ и пÑиÑÑно .. ÑолÑко деÑганно

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Ðного Ñаз пÑи�...одиÑÑÑ Ð¿ÐµÑеигÑÑваÑÑ ÑÑÐ¾Ð²ÐµÐ½Ñ ÑÑÐ¾Ð±Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð½ÑÑÑ ÐºÐ°Ðº лÑÑÑе его пÑойÑи, однако еÑли забаговаÑÑ Ð¸Ð³ÑÑ Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¾ÑÑÑ ÑкоÑоÑÑи, Ñо вÑе ÑÑановиÑÑÑ Ð»ÐµÐ³ÐºÐ¾ и пÑиÑÑно .. ÑолÑко деÑганно

Google translate doesn't quite fix it completely, but it should say something along the lines of this:

Many times when ... "oditsya" replay levels in order to understand how best to go, but if "zabagovannuyu" game using speed, everything becomes easy and enjoyable .. just twitches

Please write in English only @munkind... this is the mandatory language for writing on the Armor Games' Forums, ok? =)
munkind
munkind
54 posts
Prince

MrDayCee, okey! i am understand. I dont know english really good but i hope it will be enough. So my words was like "ÐÑиÑ...одиÑÑÑ" - its mean "I MUST play again and again.." Not really like that but something like. The second is "забаговаÑÑ" - its mean like "I may use bugs (lags) of game with game speed and play easy and enjoyable. Something like that.

So, how i think my post you may understood like:

I must play many times on one level to understand how to beat it, but if try to use a game bugs (lags) when uses speed buildings then the game will have become easy and enjoyable... But very twitches

Something like that. Thanks : )

MercWithMouth
MercWithMouth
38 posts
Constable

You know... I have a work-around for Level30 and the 'screen going blank' glitch. But it isn't a particularly friendly work-around. Take note of where the 'robot-jail' is for Level30. Then, whenever the screen goes blank, click where the robot-jail should be. Doing so should activate the 'bail-bot' and restore the screen to some semblance of normalcy -- at least for a little while. But, if the glitch does re-surface, you should be able to click the robot-jail again to similarly restore the screen for a while. Keep in mind that this work-around assumes that you have a robot in jail, and the requisite 20-gas units to bail out a robot. So, if you don't have either one of those when the screen goes blank, this work-around might not work. But, if the work-around does work for you, it should be enough to help you beat the level, with time.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You know... I have a work-around for Level30 and the 'screen going blank' glitch. But it isn't a particularly friendly work-around. Take note of where the 'robot-jail' is for Level30. Then, whenever the screen goes blank, click where the robot-jail should be. Doing so should activate the 'bail-bot' and restore the screen to some semblance of normalcy -- at least for a little while. But, if the glitch does re-surface, you should be able to click the robot-jail again to similarly restore the screen for a while. Keep in mind that this work-around assumes that you have a robot in jail, and the requisite 20-gas units to bail out a robot. So, if you don't have either one of those when the screen goes blank, this work-around might not work. But, if the work-around does work for you, it should be enough to help you beat the level, with time.

I do that too! xD

I never finished it though. When I came back to finish level 30 the next day, all my progress were gone so I haven't played since then.

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Any hints for level 27? I can't manage to get the 3 stars...

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Nvm... didn't knew I am able to let more than one worker build a statue.

PsihAL
PsihAL
11 posts
Marquis

"Level Completer"
I take it after lever 3

PsihAL
PsihAL
11 posts
Marquis

Stars Collector - after level 15 with 3 stars.

Showing 16-29 of 32