ForumsNews and FeedbackAbout Vote Up and Vote Down

4 4154
Etranger
Etranger
2 posts
Shepherd

These options on comments are used by people very rare. I suggest to make a new option to let people use it more than before.

• 4 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I don't understand what you mean? There's no limitation about when people can use it as is so long as it's a comment.

Anyways, it's no longer AG's own comment system, they're currently using disqus which is used on many websites but that also means that AG can't change it.

Hope I helped.

~Manly

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

These options on comments are used by people very rare. I suggest to make a new option to let people use it more than before.

People do use this. I think ever since this has been introduced. The number of comments from people have increased. It is now easier to find comments on busy games. If someone replies to you, you will be notified. As for the up and down votes. People do use this system. If you have put a comment that will help people. It will likely be upvoted. Which then you can sort comments by number of votes. So most helpful comments will appear.

In your post you have stated nothing about what needs to be improved. What is it you would like to see?
Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Isn't there a thread like this called New rating system

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Gladiator246 think you confound something, hes not talking about the new rating system, hes talking about the disqus-feature (vote up/vote down) on comments!

Showing 1-4 of 4