ForumsThe TavernWhat ArmorGames user would you spend a day with?

36 12690
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If you could spend the day with any ArmorGames user, who would it be and why?

I would have to pick StormWalker. She seems like the type of person who always has a fun time, even if something doesn't go as planned. Plus we've planned to go to an amusement park with Clancy... once we know how to drive that is.

• 36 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Tbh probably my man @DemonofWrath I've known him for such a long time and he's a cool guy

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

To tell the truth, @xXxDARPO89xXx would be my pick.

Just spend all day talking about Rise Against. That would be all i want to do.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ugh, just one?

Realistically it would be easiest to hang out with R2 or Frank because they don't live that far away from me.

Probably if I had to choose one person though it would be @Riptizoid101. I feel like he would get along in my irl friend group the best.

Honestly though there would be a bunch of AG people I would want to hang out with!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'd probably want to go with @R2D21999. He seems like a fun, intelligent guy. Gh0sts as well maybe.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Just one? Hm... I'd have to say @JACKinbigletters. He seems like the kind of person I'd want to spend a day with.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

i Prolly would go with one of the guys that mostly listen to 70's 80's and 90's bands and as well i know for long time (dont know how much moslty) i will choose @UnleashedUponMankind

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Too many people here that I would hang out with. Just too many! Definitely pang, R2, StormWalker, Dapro and Matt but almost certainly more. Just too many of you that I would hang with.

~Manly

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Ah, this is hard. Contrary to popular belief, I do like a lot of people here. Probably R2. Or Rip, or Clancy, or Pick. Maybe Nurv. If I was talking about a person that lived in my state, then Mino. I could probably drive to his house if I really had the motivation. Most of the FGA needs a good slap in the face, too, so I should factor that in, too.

once we know how to drive that is.

I've ALMOST got the hang of it, so we can go soon
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

R2, pang and 98% of the other members frighten me.

*suppresses urge to shout SCAREDY-CAT*
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

*suppresses urge to shout SCAREDY-CAT*

Have you seen some of the things pang posts? He can't be blamed.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Alot of fascinating characters here, but I don't know half of you quite as much as I want to, to judge whether your internet personas are how you'll be like in real life.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Plagiarizing Tolkien, tsk.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I am insulted none of my friends mentioned me. *runs away crying*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Probably R2. Or Rip, or Clancy, or Pick. Maybe Nurv.

OI! FIGHT ME!

Have you seen some of the things pang posts? He can't be blamed.

OI! FIGHT ME TOO!

-----

Many of you probably think I'd say Sal, but AHA! You are wrong! See, Sal is probably dead because he hasn't been online when I have in like a few weeks so that is obviously the only logical choice.

Mino and I are usually online together when I am taking naps or something so that means if we hung out i would just fall asleep

Rip is dum

Ray is cool but would make me feel insecure with his massive gains

Kenty is kill

Clancy is a strong lead, but I suspect he might be kill as well

Storm insulted me so no

Ftonk is le doodoo head dummy

pick and i could go see the yankees together but then we'd end the day trading insults and calling each other noobs in broken english so it could be a good time but he lives in New York and that place is expensive

Nurve's jaw..maybe
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Mino and I are usually online together when I am taking naps or something so that means if we hung out i would just fall asleep

B-but pang I love you. We could nap together. Why you no nap with me?!
Showing 1-15 of 36