ForumsThe TavernWhat ArmorGames user would you spend a day with?

36 12705
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If you could spend the day with any ArmorGames user, who would it be and why?

I would have to pick StormWalker. She seems like the type of person who always has a fun time, even if something doesn't go as planned. Plus we've planned to go to an amusement park with Clancy... once we know how to drive that is.

• 36 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Hmmm, I don't really "know" anyone here, but I can probably hold a conversation with a few people. In no kind of order whatsoever, here's a few.

Lauren: She just kinda seems a little bit like some of friends, and even though we would both probably be too busy trying not to talk, she seems like a fun person.

Rip: He's the bounce-off-the-wall kind of guy you need to brighten up your day. You could suggest doing almost anything, and he'd be excited about it.

Storm: Again, a have a few friends who are a lot like her. Well, from what I have to go on anyway. I'd also ask her to explain my math, and what I'm thinking when i mess it up beyond belief.

Those are the first few that came to me right away. There's probably more, but yeah. That's that.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I dont actually know many people. Most of the people I knew changed in one way or the other, quit AG, or dont remember me. but if I had to choose, I'd choose @gantic or @Jackinbigletters, because for one, I personally thing Gantic is a very interesting person. I dunno why, I just think hes cool. Jack, on the other hand, is cool and everybody likes him, he strikes me as the guy everyone likes but no one really hangs out with because they got important stuff to do.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

This guy.
http://armorgames.com/user/CourtJester/
Because we're both Canadian and we both like to build stuff. even if it's virtual.
Ferret because he seems cool.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

That's it, we are gonna fight

Very well then. Give me a moment to change into more suitable spandex.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Please dont fight, My schedule is quite full and contrast to popular beliefs, I may not be able to collect the losers soul. Because we all know this is going to be a fight to do death or utter humility.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Knight_34, because dat accent. It drops my pants every time.

Showing 31-36 of 36