ForumsQuestsThe King of Towers Quests

424 275654
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

New Quests for The King of Towers are now available! Discuss them below.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/0181b8f3226624041429de4b4c8e2003.png?v=1411385821
Magi
Unlock all Magic Skills.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/030b761632b82f10c65eb2e083706009.png?v=1409160782&vv=1411150041
Brawler
Defeat 5 different players in the Battle Pit.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/3f344f31df56679c182e6f4d6b60b072.png?v=1409160855&vv=1411149890
Heroless
Defeat a level on Hard without heroes.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/e5d0d7ecd7d5348a51c7640a76f1434f.png?v=1409161003&vv=1411149920
Into the Depths
Challenge Blitz Acres.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/46b52ba4672188f0eb728974f4f7aac7.png?v=1409161075&vv=1411149941
Shackles
Imprison an enemy player.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/6c66654b14f7ee2f2bd2da0c76528116.png?v=1409161152&vv=1411149974
Alchemist
Combine equipment shards into equipment.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15924/media/icon/5326fce104602aedbb050588cee31acf.png?v=1409161184&vv=1411150014
Heavenly
Earn 300 stars from levels.
Hardness: Hard

• 424 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@leedade: It should resolve itself eventually.

shamanfaq
shamanfaq
1 posts
Prince

cant get the Head First quest, its just stuck on 60%... help!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Leesie: I wouldn't know. You have to wait for an admin to answer that.

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

Finally "shackles" is complete . Now I just need one shard and definitely end this game.

MercWithMouth
MercWithMouth
38 posts
Constable

How long does the 'Fountain of Youth' event last?
Do you know when the last day of the event is?

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Yahel007 - it isn't random, but it IS based upon stats that you cannot see. Battle power comes from so many places it is impossible to tell how upgraded his troops and heroes are.

Just because your raw battle power is higher doesn't mean his troops and heroes aren't stronger in areas that gave him a significant advantage in PVP. If you have the same battle power, but yours is the result of tower upgrades but his is because of hero levels/equipment and troop upgrades, his army will crush yours - which appears to be happening.

In addition, the mages are right next to the warriors. If his mages (or his mage hero) are stronger than yours then his will wipe your your mages and probably immediately go for your warriors - where they have a large advantage.

A better question is why you tried that matchup 3 times. After the first loss, why didn't you re-set your army so that you had a 4 type advantage setup?

I have literally never lost a 2nd fight against the same person with a 4 type advantage - at 30k battle power I've beaten people with 10k more battle power that way.

MercWithMouth
MercWithMouth
38 posts
Constable

@Olinser
Hey, do you know when the 'Fountain of Youth' event is ending?
At present... I have 76gold cups+94gold shovels+23wood boats+26coiled ropes. My original plan was to wait for some sort of in-game notification to appear saying, "the Fountain of Youth Event is ending in 5days! Use all your Event items now!". But, seeing how such a notification taking place is seeming to be increasingly unlikely... what should I do?

(You can take a look at my Event status here: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/23333/20141025-aa3t-1242kb )

@Olinser
Also, what else do you recommend upgrading with the Black Soul Crystals? I've currently spent Black Soul Crystals to acquire: 1)Jungle Warfare Tower; 2)Dragoneer Tower; and 3)Sniper Tower. And, as per your advice, I've also bought '.50Cal Upgrade' for the Sniper Tower. I also bought the 'Royal Guard' spell-upgrade and the 'Slowing-Blizzard' spell-upgrade. They're definitely doing the trick-- I even managed to get 3stars on Fauna Forge Heroic!
So what else do you recommend?

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@mercwithmouth ... uhm, it already has ended, for purposes of unlocking chalices for tier rewards. All 5 rounds are over. Timers for the rounds were located in the 'Rewards' page, which has a button on the 'Rank' tab in the event.

For upgrades... that's kind of up to you. I upgraded the Sniper 0.50 cal ability, then unlocked Blizzard, then went back and unlocked one of the Canoneer abilities.

After that it's kind of a crapshoot, nothing is really that fantastic. I'll probably use mine further upgrading the spells because that keeps increasing hte damage per level on them.

MercWithMouth
MercWithMouth
38 posts
Constable

@Olinser
Come to think of it... The upgrades for the magic-spells increase the damage-potential, while also giving more abilities. All the while not having an additional 'during-the-match' cost to utilize unlike the 'dark-soul-crystal' upgrades for towers which do invariably entail an additional 'during-the-match' cost to utilize. I'll also mention that the 'Immoral Militamen' upgrade are supposed to be able to attack Flying Enemies.
Even so... which tower-upgrade did you use for your mage-tower?

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

I haven't bought an upgrade for the mage tower. Except for the single level that literally FORCES you to use the mage tower because it is the only one available, there is pretty much never a reason to build a mage tower ever.

009Art
009Art
2 posts
Farmer

For RU: в наÑале вÑоде неплоÑ...о ÑаÑÑеÑÑ, Ð½Ñ ÐºÐ°Ðº обÑÑно в лÑбой онлайн- игÑе, пÑимеÑно до 15 ÐÐ'РвÑе ноÑм, а заÑем наÑинаеÑÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð½Ñй ÑÑпик:
- игÑа в каÑÑÑ Ð² ÑавеÑне заканÑиваÑÑÑÑ Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾ÑигÑÑвенно, Ñ...оÑÑ ÑÑ ÑÑо ÑбиÑай и Ñ...оÑÑ ÐºÑда ÑÑкай, поÑле вÑÐ±Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÐÑÑника, далÑÑе вÑегда бÑÐ´ÐµÑ Ð²ÑпадаÑÑ ÑÑÑеÑа в виде лодки или 1-го из двÑÑ... зелÑев+ÑлиÑок золоÑа(еÑли не ÑбÑалÐ&cedil, Ñ.е. намек на иÑполÑзование кÑиÑÑалов($)
- оÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¿ÑокаÑка Ð"еÑÐ¾Ñ ÑолÑко в ÑÑениÑовоÑном ÑенÑÑе, Ð´Ð»Ñ Ñого,ÑÑÐ¾Ð±Ñ Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñеменно каÑаÑÑ 2Ñ... нÑжно оÑкÑÑÑÑ Ð´Ð¾Ð¿ ÑÑейкÑ, а ÑÑо 2ХдаÑкÑоÑл(в оÑновном из-за ниÑ... и еÑÑÑ Ð²ÐµÑÑ ÐºÐ¾ÑÑк во вÑей ÑиÑÑеме пÑокаÑкÐ&cedil
- пÑокаÑаÑÑ Ð±Ð°Ñни-2ХдаÑкÑоÑл
- пÑокаÑаÑÑ ÑпоÑобноÑÑи геÑÐ¾Ñ - 2ХдаÑкÑоÑл
- добÑÑа даÑкÑоÑлов оÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¸Ð´ÐµÑ ÑеÑез ÐÐ'Ð Ñ Ð´ÑÑгими игÑоками, Ñаз в 72 ÑаÑа по ÑейÑÐ¸Ð½Ð³Ñ Ð¿ÑоÑмаÑÑиваеÑÑÑ ÐºÑо-где и вÑдаеÑÑÑ Ð½Ð°Ð³Ñада. 2 даÑкÑоÑла даеÑÑÑ Ñ ÑейÑинга 300 (~ 32-34 ÐÐ'Ð), Ñак ÑÑо до ÑиÑ... Ð¿Ð¾Ñ ÐºÐ°Ðº *овно в пÑоÑÑби бÑдеÑе игÑаÑÑ. ÐолÑÑиÑÑ Ð¸Ñ... инÑм ÑпоÑобом можно лиÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾ÑÑаÑив много $ на ÑпеÑиалÑное ÑобÑÑие (Ñаз в неделÑ)
- ÑÑÑеÑÑвÑÐµÑ Ð±Ð¾ÑÑ, коÑоÑого можно мÑÑÑзиÑÑ Ñаз в ÑÑÑки, но дÑоп за ÑбийÑÑво и за наиболÑÑий ÑÑон - "ÑмеÑной"
-каÑÑÑ Ð½Ðµ ÑможеÑе пÑойÑи, пока не пÑокаÑаеÑе баÑни на новÑÑ ÑÑÑпенÑ, можно апгÑейжеваÑÑ, но ÑилÑно не помогаеÑ
-лодка алладина ÑабоÑÐ°ÐµÑ Ð½ÐµÐ¿ÑавилÑно, ÑÑпо ÑолÑко зелÑÑ Ð¸Ð· него вÑколаÑиваÑÑ, ÑейÑинг не ÑÑиÑÐ°ÐµÑ Ð¸Ð»Ð¸ ÑÑиÑÐ°ÐµÑ Ð½Ðµ веÑно, пÑÐ¸Ð·Ñ Ð½Ðµ вÑдаÑÑÑÑ, говоÑÑÑ, ÑÑо лоÑ... ÑилийÑкий

Ð.С. 28 лвл - 3 каÑÑÑ Ñже Ð½ÐµÐ´ÐµÐ»Ñ Ð½Ðµ пÑоÑ...ожÑ, ибо беÑполезнÑк, а даÑкÑоÑлов на апгÑейд нема, ÑÑпо на вÑкаÑивание денег, еÑли в аналогиÑнÑÑ... пÑоекÑаÑ... на ÑÑо-Ñо ÑÑÑеÑÑвенное ÑÑебÑÑÑ 1-2$, Ñо ÑÑÑ Ð°Ð¶ 60$

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@009Art: Forum posts need to be in English.

009Art
009Art
2 posts
Farmer

sorry for my bad english:
- In the tavern after knocking archer predictable drop in the form of a boat and a couple of potions
- Dark soul only in PVP, although the all upgrade is tied to them
- Drop the boss is funny
- Pass the card without extra features on the map 3 is very difficult, until you open a couple of upgrades level towers, and that's where the boss - there's just not enough money for upgrade towers of kills monsters
- Aladdin's shop is not working, the rank is not considered, the counter discovery does not work, bonuses for opening not charged
- Sometimes after avto-battle not all drop comes to inventory

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

Finally achieved all quests. Aaargh that freedom

xhangmanx
xhangmanx
2 posts
Nomad

but I have not received the award, although the bottom writes that received

Showing 181-195 of 424