5,291 posts
Jester

first time i see this in AG

• 24 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Apologies for this, Loop. We're working through clearing them right now. But occasionally they will hit us in a moment where the mods aren't on. And they're really, really quick when it comes to posting things.

I think we got them all. But if you see any (especially ones that aren't new threads, but rather posts on existing threads) do let us know.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Apologies for this, Loop. We're working through clearing them right now. But occasionally they will hit us in a moment where the mods aren't on. And they're really, really quick when it comes to posting things.

I think we got them all. But if you see any (especially ones that aren't new threads, but rather posts on existing threads) do let us know.

I've seen spambots on another forum so why the apology? :P

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Well, I know it's frustrating for you guys to have to wade through spam posts to get to a thread you're looking for. AG has a great forum community - especially for a gaming site. Anything that detracts from that experience is something that warrants an apology (especially considering the number of spam posts this morning).

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

this morning

One word: Timezones

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Where? WHERE?!
*ignites flamethrower*
(Oo)
(oO)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Matt just admitted to making the bots. Matt confirmed lord of the bots. Exterminate Matt. EXTERMINATE!
peoplejuice123
peoplejuice123
1 posts
Nomad

cool

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The last one lasted for days I think.

*weeks

I believe the last one before that was worse. I don't really have any proof, but I remember saying during the last time that the last time was worse than the last time.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Someone get the shotgun! They're already at our front door!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Are any of the mods on?
@Moegreche
@Gantic
@UnleashedUponMankind
@Strop

Or @Ferret : Are you online right now? Please, help!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Wow @apldeap123... a list of Mods that includes an inactive Mod (Strop), but not me?! *sniff* :'(

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@MrDayCee

Absence makes the heart fonder. Take a holiday for a month!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

The truth is, this has happened before, though not as often as now. It's as if they're on a spree.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I believe someone inside of the AG building is.... A TRAITOR and is selling out our emails and making spam bots post all over the place..... It could be ANYONE... @gantic, @mrdaycee.... @EVERYONE

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Well, there's only one mod who has been here since it all started years ago, back in 2012.

Showing 1-15 of 24