ForumsThe Tavernneed more things in the armor store

15 3951
Camungus
Camungus
7 posts
Shepherd

I was looking in the armor store and i saw the options for buying mugs... there were no mugs now i really want a black mug with a silver AG logo on it, you know what i mean sword and shield

• 15 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Years ago, the store was bustling with items of many shapes and sizes.

Now, however, it has reached a dormant stage. Probably due to site updates and stuff, they haven't focused much on it as of late.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Are there even that many people that even purchase things in the store anymore? I forget about it altogether at times...

Camungus
Camungus
7 posts
Shepherd

I really want a coffee mug, I've been playing armor games for about 5 years before i became a member and I'm a big fan of the two swords and shield logo i bet it would be pretty **** cool on a all black mug inside and out logo in shiny silver of course hint hint

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

In the good ole days they sold elephant plushies, now I don't think they do.

~~~Darth Caedus

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

In the good ole days they sold elephant plushies, now I don't think they do.

~~~Darth Caedus

Since the Blue Elephant is John's motif, and he now works for Kongregate, elephant stuff is no longer sold.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Since the Blue Elephant is John's motif, and he now works for Kongregate, elephant stuff is no longer sold.

What a traitor, we (all the knights of AG) should besiege Kongregate's castle, apprehend John and behead him at the public square!
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

What a traitor, we (all the knights of AG) should besiege Kongregate's castle, apprehend John and behead him at the public square!

Er, steady on, we don't want a riot on on our hands...

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Er, steady on, we don't want a riot on on our hands...

Yeah, we'll hold on that movement for a while.
-

John should come back though. For real!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

You think I don't know that? I have been scarred by the absence of John and the Horror that was TiTOL4.

Yeah, we'll hold on that movement for a while.
-

Does the Blue Elephant still exist? Or can he not produce it due to the relationship he had with AG?

~~~Darth Caedus

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Does the Blue Elephant still exist? Or can he not produce it due to the relationship he had with AG?

I think at one point an admin said that they had the rights to TiTOL but John has the rights to his Blue Elephant. Could be wrong on that one, though.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Then we'll spare his life for now.
Camungus
Camungus
7 posts
Shepherd

this is all well and good, i just hope it's moving me closer to my coveted theoretical coffee cup

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I think at one point an admin said that they had the rights to TiTOL

AG released TITOL 4 after John left, so I would assume they do own the rights.

The blue elephant is highly iconic though, so John probably took it with him.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@Camungus
The most likely way you would get the mug is to contact @Ferret and a third party mug maker and talk about having one special made. However this would probably be expensive.
The other option you have is try to get enough people willing to buy so that AG orders multiple. This would be cheaper but you would have to find other people willing to buy.

As for the talk about the blue elephant and TiTOL, I believe that AG owns the games. I know they own CTC. As for the elephant I would assume it is John's but not sure.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

there used to be much more.. i wouldnt mind buying the sushi cat but thats not really AG related...

Showing 1-15 of 15