ForumsThe TavernNew Moderator: weirdlike

42 10839
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We're proud to announce @weirdlike as our newest Moderator!

Please help welcome him to the moderation team.

• 42 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Congrats weirdlike! Also, it's kinda weird that 5 of the mods are in the top 75 of the all time hero board, just wanted to point that out ^^

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Grats! Been a long time since the PS had a mod after dank left.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hey, he can use is title to get girls now.

Hey babe, I'm a mod on ArmorGames. Yep, totally would get all the babes falling for you.
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Anyone else think it odd that he hasn't posted here yet? I mean, it's about him.....

Anyway, congrats and happy birthday and whatnot, @weirdlike.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Every time there's a new moderator, it's someone whom I've never spoken with so I can't say whether or not they are the obvious choice, but the AG people are around much more often than I am so they would know who to pick better than I would.

@weirdlike, @UnleashedUponMankind, @kegaumongo, @Reton8 should all get to know me sometime. I'm not as terrible as I probably come off to be.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

-Blue text, so color blind people cannot tell if you are a knight or mod by looking at just the text

RUDE

GGGGRATZ m8 :d

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Hey awesome!

Thanks for the welcome, surely I am just as surprised as all of you are.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I don't move in the same circles as our latest blue bomber, but from what I've seen, he's a solid choice.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

When the AMW didn't exist, obviously. My account is older than the AMW.

The AMW wasn't alive at one point? D: Welp, that's eye-opening...

*chews on cat* What did Strop and Cenere an-and Zophia do with their creations? Dump them in the Tavern?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The AMW wasn't alive at one point? D: Welp, that's eye-opening. What did Strop and Cenere an-and Zophia do with their creations? Dump them in the Tavern?

I was being facetious. The forum itself is older than my account, but the title isn't. It used to be called Art & Music. Art, Music, and Writing is still older than Strop's sporadic scrapbook and Zophia and Cenere's accounts, but Strop participated in the old A&M forum.

Now it's weirdlike's turn to clean the paint off the floors and the crayon marks from the walls. Yay!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Why do you always do that, you know I'm the most-gullible moderator here :'(

Now it's weirdlike's turn to clean the paint off the floors and the crayon marks from the walls.

Not to mention the slight chance doing so will trigger tantrums from some of the creators of said graffiti. Hit the ground running, I always say...mmmhmhmhmhmhm.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

maybe the new guy wikl have to work sooner than i thought cause you cant relalhy operatem achineery rationally when you had 5 glasses of wine for dinner and when oyu have a legitimate Ph.D proppeppor over for food you have to impress her with how much you can drink. Weridlink knows where i live now so he can reach me if he needs help or if I need help lol

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is worse than when Strop was drunk. I can hardly understand you.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Congratulations on becoming a mod!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

A new one already? Congratulations.

Someone is also going to have to explain the order of moderators to me on this page.

Showing 16-30 of 42