ForumsThe TavernHow do you want to die?

24 7672
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We're all going to go the way of the dodo one day. So why not choose how you want to die? I understand that you can do that in real life, but without committing suicide, how would you want to die?

I would like to either die of old age or get shot between the eyes. Old age because I'll know that I fully lived my life. And shot between the eyes because it's quick, it might be painful but it's quick.

• 24 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'd like to die in a white out. I love winter,snow and cold so that would be my favorite choice. Dying in my sleep would be a good one too.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I would want to die for the better of my country. If that would not be the case, I would, actually for some reason, want to post my secret idedntity, and information here on AG before I die. I would die with a smile, knowing my brothers here knew it wasn't just inactivity.

All jokes aside, I want to truly die for my country.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

If I had the cash, I'd pick a regulated IV drip of sleep aids and painkillers, with a second drip for vital nutrients. Everything would be automated. I'd have a vacuum system for excrement, and a full-body electrical muscle stimulation system to simulate exercise. So technically dying of old age in my sleep.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Probably in my sleep... That's seems the easiest way to go. Or doing something heroic that I could be remembered for, that always has been a dream of mine.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Die of old age, in my sleep, then have my body donated for organ transplants, or a university medical school.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

In my sleep, peaceful and dreaming.

Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

~~~Darth Caedus

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Who wants to die??
IMMORTALITY

Dimf
Dimf
68 posts
Shepherd

I would like to die in battle against evil!

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

I would like to get eaten by a boa constrictor.

LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

Hmmmm.... Old age seems most appealing cause i'd be able to complain about not doing everything i wanted to do.
Or dying to protect someone that i love, cause why not be a hero.
And of course after dying of any cause i'll donate my organs ^-^ Cause I ain't gonna need em anymore. So kind, I know.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

IMMORTALITY

But that'd get lonely. I'd rather die.

Well, I've always had this idea that once I get bored with my life, I was going to go skydiving without a parachute, but only if there was a 100% certainty that I would die instantly upon impact. I'd rather not have to crawl around as a bleeding cripple until I finally expire. I guess that means I can't be an organ donor, though.
As long as it's painless and I'm ready for it, I don't care.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

The eccentric flair side of me says I want to die as a martyr... but that is usually painful...
I would prefer old age and in my sleep, but I want to be able to donate my organs to help save lives of people. Like whatever they can take; I want them to take it.

coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

I would like to die in my sleep so infinite dreams, who wouldn't want that?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I would probably prefer being a hero, like saving a city. Or the world. You know, nothing crazy or big.

I would prefer not to think about it to be honest. Yes, it's a irrefutable fact of life, but why think about it? Might as well think of nice stuff. Like waffles.

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

@xeano321
Depends- Belgians, Eggos... What kind?

Showing 1-15 of 24