ForumsSupport Forum[Crazy] Which mod is available at night?

16 4017
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Some lowlife spammers are polluting the forums at night.
I usually see them almost as soon as they post but I can't seem to find a mod that's available. Right now it's Saturday, 12:32 am (my time). There's spam going on in the programming forum.

• 16 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Gantic maybe?

Thanks, I just reported a few spam links.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Depends on what time at night @SSTG... since I live in Europe, I might be online when it's at night where you live... all depends on what time we are both up and about!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I agree with @SSTG. When I am online during the day time (asia), the forum is vulnerable. Which I see a lot. And the most active Mod's I see around the forums are @MrDayCee, @Gantic, @UnleashedUponMankind. Who are on at their time zones, leaving a time window for spam which like around 3-7 hours. Not basing it on facts or anything just my opinion.

Maybe it's time we need a new respectable mod to help out on a different time zone.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Hey, @Ferret can you find out if there's a regular period when all the mods are away from their internet?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Nice try @09philj... I smell a Count-to-100 trap here...

luigihehe
luigihehe
1 posts
Farmer

glad to know the problems solved right?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Top active mods in the forums (from what I have seen recently.) Nov - Dec, 2014

MrDayCee Netherlands
UnleashedUponMankind Germany
Gantic = Unknown, though research suggests he lives in a place that uses UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)

MrDayCee 1:00 am UTC +1 = 7:00 pm Eastern Time (United States)
UnleashedUponMankind 1:00 am UTC +1 = 7:00 pm Eastern Time
Gantic (probably UTC) 1:00 am = 6:00 pm Eastern Time.

Conclusion: It is probably best to Count to 100 at 8pm onwards US time. (UTC -5), and also probably a time where AG is vulnerable to Spam.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It seem Gantic is on at that vulnerable period. So spammers, you're doomed!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@MrDayCee I don't even play it. In any case I'm pretty sure that Gantic is in fact a rogue AI, so he would always be watching.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@09philj Mods are ever-present. When they aren't posting in the count to 100 thread, it's because they are benevolent all-seeing beings gifting you with a period of time to play the game in peace.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

It is probably best to Count to 100 at 8pm onwards US time.

I know for a fact Frank is lurking way past 8 at night US time.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm the End of the Edge of the World, the Guardian at the Gate of Tomorrow, the Sentinel of the Setting Sun. Nobody ever notices when I'm not around because nobody ever makes it that far.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I say the best time is somewhere between 10am-2 pm AG time for count to 100, I think 3 or 4 counts have gone through at that time, I'm at school then and they always happen then.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

It is probably best to Count to 100 at 8pm onwards US time.

I know for a fact Frank is lurking way past 8 at night US time.

Thank you! What am I, the slug in Monster University!?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Maybe it's time we need a new respectable mod to help out on a different time zone.

I'm respectable, I won't ban anyone who appeases me with showers of love and gifts.

And doesn't utter the one word that shall not be uttered.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 1-15 of 16