ForumsThe TavernWhat Is On Your Christmas List?

36 11629
Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

The Christmas season really snuck up on me... So I will post me list in a day or two. But what is on your list?

• 36 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

From what I can remember, I put on Akira, Ready Player One, Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Game Theory T-Shirt, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Lego Movie, and Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

2 simple things.

A Rise Against T-Shirt and a new smartphone.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My Christmas list is to see everyone on AG happy

- No but I really want a new iPhone, since I have to sell the one now to pay for bills

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A Roku, and a Polaroid Cube, that's all I need, for now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just want videogames and money. There's not really anything else out of those two categories that I want.

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Im trying to find a nice laptop for school and some light gaming- tis a struggle to see through all of the good 'deals' and find something worthwhile.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I want a blender. That honestly is probably number 1 on my list. After that just money and maybe a few games for my PS4. Honestly if I could get good grades on all my finals that would be the best Christmas gift.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Clothes, mostly pants. Maybe a haircut. I need a second monitor so something that can connect an old pc monitor to my macbook. But mostly I hope I get pants.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I've never gotten a single item worth over $25 or so, and I never receive money as a gift, so I don't really know what I want. I've been watching a lot if movies lately so some movies posters would be nice for the wall.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Clothes, mostly pants.

Clothes?!? Who likes to get clothes for Christmas?!?
When I was a kid I HATED getting clothes and I still do.
tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

@SSTG haha, I've had a lot of the same clothes since I was 14 or 15 and I'm 20 now with little time for shopping. I hated gift clothes as a kid too! Clothes just aren't very fun.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Books. Like the last three books of the Monstrumologist series, the rest of the series that starts with Insignia, the entire Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica, the last two books of the Dark Tower series (the ones with full color illustrations), the BZRK books I don't yet own...I could go on for another year or so.

There were also some shirts with a very interesting design I saw here, but at the ridiculous price of $38 each, I'm not getting those.

But I'd just really like an iPhone of some sort, so I can finally join this loop that I've been excluded from. People tend to talk about things that happened on [X] social networking a lot of the time and I'm just left there to awkwardly drift around.

Or straight A's. I'd take those over anything this Christmas; just to somehow have all my grades above a 93, or at the very least to have whatever jerkwad that stole my history textbook to give it back, but it's better to stay within the region of the possible when wishing for things.

Edit: And there was apparently a line of periods going down the page that I didn't notice. Ha.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions

That's honestly the only thing I can think of right now.

~~~Darth Caedus

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions

That's honestly the only thing I can think of right now.

I own that book. It's worth buying. I've been enlightened on so many levels.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I have a few things on my mind that I'd like to get: a pair of True Religion jeans, some sparkling apple cider, a set of felt markers, the Jaguar C-X75 for my Asphalt 8 account, a cowboy hat, etc...

Showing 1-15 of 36