ForumsPopular MediaChristmas Movies

10 4968
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

If you celebrate Christmas, there's a chance that you've watched at least one Christmas movie this year, and there's a smaller chance but still a chance nonetheless that you watch at least one Christmas movie on a yearly basis. If this is the case, you no longer have to keep it secret from the internet! Expose the community to your yuletide movie watching habits and traditions! If you want to.

• 10 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Die Hard.

I like Die Hard 2 better, I love those impossible scenes like the fight on the plane's wing while it's speeding, and falling off of it without braking any bones. xD
The Bishop's Wife, Home Alone, The Christmas Story, Elf, Scrooged, and Bad Santa are my favorite. I might have forgotten a couple though.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

The only ones I watch are Elf and A Christmas Story. I basically refuse to watch any others.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

A Christmas Story

I thought it was The Christmas Story? Yeah you're right, I just checked on the IMDB.
[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085334/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4[/url]
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

That's right....Last year I tried watching the Star Wars Holiday Special with some people. I don't recall if we watched everything that was on YouTube or if you stopped before then. It was pretty bad.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Christmas Carol is a pretty good movie. That's really the closest to being my favorite.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Christmas Carol is a pretty good movie. That's really the closest to being my favorite.

There are different versions. I like to watch a different one every year.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Christmas Vacation. It just gets funnier every year.

Even though it isn't a Christmas movie, I did watch Frozen a few nights ago for the first time. It must be an acquired taste.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The Muppet's Christmas Carol. Definitely my favourite version of the story.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Christmas Vacation.

Ah ah! I forgot about that! I do watch bits and pieces of it every year. And every year it's still hilarious. So that makes 3 that I watch.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Couple things to say
1) Die Hard is better than Die Harder, because Alan Rickman.
2) Rich Little's A Christmas Carol is the best one out there.
3) I may be watching Rifftrax of the SWCS, how bad could it possibly be?
4) I honestly don't watch many movies, so I doubt I'll be watching any Christmas movies.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 1-10 of 10