ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279419
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

*third place* -_-'

I believe it is missing a wing though...

Not really since it's based on the regular picture thing like almost everyone else's lol, and that only has one wing [Which, honestly, I thought Horsea only had one wing due to that anyway!] XP.

Agh, Swellow, neat Pokemon, but the feathers, the wings, ew, I fail already.....
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1988/swellow.jpg

Unfortuneatly I had too have tea in the middle of making this and Paint did that annoying thing where it pixelates the edges so that is my excuse :P

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Not really since it's based on the regular picture thing like almost everyone else's lol, and that only has one wing [Which, honestly, I thought Horsea only had one wing due to that anyway!] XP.

Horsea has only one "wing"..
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Horsea has only one "wing"..
Except on that one TCG card where it has two.

But most official depictions of Horsea (like sprite art from the games) shows it with only one wing, so I guess Zega's right.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Horsea is a water pokemon people! Can we not talk about how it has a wing! I think of it as a fin.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hehe, here's a bad picture... (not even sure if it can be considered a submission it's pretty bad haha)

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/Bleach117x/Pokemon.jpg

I THINK it looks like a Swellow...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Paint did that annoying thing where it pixelates the edges

Vista by any chance?
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Vista by any chance?

D: Yes and that is why some of the colours are blocky.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ugh, I have a vista laptop too!... I have no idea why I bought it in the first place. I hate it!

... I might make another entry again. Swellow is really hard to draw...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Anyway, here is my newest entry:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/Zega96/SwellowloveX.png

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

V1.5 (deleted heart, suggested by Zophia)
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/Zega96/SwellowloveX-1.png

PS, sorry for triple post! ... If it becomes one.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Paint did that annoying thing where it pixelates the edges

It might also be because you saved it as .jpg(compresses the file thus resulting in quality loss). Try saving as .png next time(if Paint allows it).

Quoted from Wiki:
On the other hand, JPEG is not as well suited for line drawings and other textual or iconic graphics, where the sharp contrasts between adjacent pixels cause noticeable artifacts. Such images are better saved in a lossless graphics format such as TIFF, GIF, PNG, or a raw image format.

Vista by any chance?

What's so bad about Vista? I always hear people saying that it's terrible.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

lawl, zophia will like my entry >

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Yes and that is why some of the colours are blocky.

Yes mine does that as well, but only once i save, and try edit it again.

What's so bad about Vista? I always hear people saying that it's terrible.

I don't have any problems with mine either, i was just asking if his computer was a vista because my Paint does that as well
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I don't have any problems with mine either, i was just asking if his computer was a vista because my Paint does that as well

Well did you save it as .jpg? B/c it ruined one of my pics before when I saved it as .jpg. It prolly isn't Vista's fault.
Showing 1501-1515 of 2342