ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1279420
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yeah I did some scrwing arounda nd it saves fine with .png thanks for the adove guys.

Though it isn't Vistas fault that jpeg ir lower quality it is just that .jpg is the default format in Vista.

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

I am really considering making a picture with the caption "Swellow Swallows" and caring about the consequences. If I were to do this, what kind of ban would I be looking at? I need to know if it's worth it.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I am really considering making a picture with the caption "Swellow Swallows" and caring about the consequences. If I were to do this, what kind of ban would I be looking at? I need to know if it's worth it

probably your post would be deleted and it would depend on how graphic the image is.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I am really considering making a picture with the caption "Swellow Swallows" and caring about the consequences. If I were to do this, what kind of ban would I be looking at? I need to know if it's worth it.

Probably not worth it as I won't bother judging it...if it is Swellow Swallowing a piece of grass or something PG-13 then its fine.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Probably not worth it as I won't bother judging it...if it is Swellow Swallowing a piece of grass or something PG-13 then its fine.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And logging in just for this:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/swellow.png
Laptop feeling better, but I haven't cared to reinstall either tablet or photoshop/GIMP/anything else, so... Here, have a paint image made with a broken tablet that had a left turn habit. Yes, I actually caught myself wishing for a mouse, because it would have been easier to handle > <

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

hum, cen, that is... weird... but pretty well drawn, will probably win.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I do not think so... It is kinda... Sketchy and weird to look at, and most of the lines are improvised because the tablet had a heart attack or something > >... Instead of making straight lines, it kept moving to the left, for no reason > >

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

hey cen, is that rapidash in background? xD

because the tablet had a heart attack or something > >

epic x3
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, judging was meant to be tonight...but I'll give it till Friday AG Time so that everyone can finish of their entries.

Which means I will judge in about 16 hours....or maybe slightly earlier...

Entries will be closed when I post all the entries in one post.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

hey cen, is that rapidash in background? xD

It's a Ponyta. >_>... I think?

Which means I will judge in about 16 hours....or maybe slightly earlier...

Whoa, this week went fast! O_o
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

2 entries! I better hurry up and I might get 3rd XD.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Behold... the swellow...
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3503/swelloweatingcherubi.jpg
I have no idea...

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

and fail. already 5 entries :O :O :O :O and the swellow is supposed to be about to eat the cherubi... I failed at that...

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

was the deadline for this competeion shorter than usual?

Showing 1516-1530 of 2342