ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1136833
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
snice
snice
66 posts
Nomad

y is there no judging yet?

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

you'll get used to it .-.
KINGRYAN HURRY UPZ! XD

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Because I'm lazy...and have lots of homework...

Really sorry, about half done...

Will post sometime in the next 48 hours...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Will post sometime in the next 48 hours...

You said that like three days ago... Oh well, guess we'll wait a bit longer.

People are dying to know the results, even newcomer Snice.
LiveInPeace29
LiveInPeace29
468 posts
Nomad

I'm obviously going to win.

gizmo00999
gizmo00999
68 posts
Nomad

Um hetchermits work is art theft, as they took some1's lineart, and just colored them. Also, if you say lineart, how the hell can you mean base?

snice
snice
66 posts
Nomad

wrong words? i doubt that he stole the outline if it was the same thread, he just use the same pose?

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Um hetchermits work is art theft, as they took some1's lineart, and just colored them. Also, if you say lineart, how the hell can you mean base?

He put a link to the picture that they both traced I thought.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well doesn't matter if I get judged or not, also drawing something and calling it Ponyta is also considered under copy right laws...must give credits to the creator B), as I said its just 4 practice and the judging is all up to KingRyan.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

We should start putting â¢, ©, and ® beside every Pokémon⢠name and picture so Armor Game doesn't get in trouble.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I think its alright cause we are not making any money off of it...its just fan art B)

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

AG sure doesn't like those special symbols. @Kingryan Please update us on the judging!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

We should start putting [copyright sign] and [trademark symbol?] beside every Pokemon's name and picture so Armor Game doesn't get in trouble.
(Broken symbols edited out of the quote.)

It's general knowledge that the fanart we're posting here is of creatures that belong to Nintendo.
None of us are claiming to own the creatures, and Nintendo haven't exactly been known to hunt down people who make fanart of their creatures.

It would be fairly good to note on your image/in your post that the [name of pokemon] is property of Nintendo (and so on), since that's good artistic courtesy, but it is highly unlikely to get AG in any legal trouble.

Side-note: Cen suggested, and I agree, that we should get a new version of this thread running. To get rid of that note about art programs in the title and maybe add a "we're aware these belong to someone else, we're just fanart'ing" note.

Also:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Screenshot2010-03-26at64329PM.png

Unfinished Ponyta yaaay.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Looks good zoph, but kinda anorexic XD.
I'm guessing it'll look epic when it is finished

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Looks good zoph, but kinda anorexic XD.

Have ya ever seen a fat foal :P

Anyway I keep meaning to draw a pokemon for this..... next round..... honest >_>
Showing 2296-2310 of 2342