ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! (Page: 227) Ponyta (Any Art Program May Be Used)

2342 1122339
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this thread is branched off of the Mudkip drawing thread. This will be the same accept for a new rule.

RULES
All pictures must be made using MS art.

The pictures must be appropriate (I will accept constipated Pikachus )

The pictures must of course be of the pokemon stated.

There will be a designed date for all entries. No prizes unless a md wants to. The real prize is knowing that you own at drawing pokemon!

Well, I will go first,
EVERYONE, draw a Pikachu! The start date is now, and the end date is July 10th.

The first contest will be judged by me, and I will chosee the winner. The winner then chooses a new pokemon, and he/she is now the judge. If the winner declines, the judging and assigning duties will go to the runner-up chosen by the prior judge.

So now! Go draw some Pikachus!

• 2,342 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah....funny! Copy my idea!...

Grr....Does my Mudpikachukip or PikaMudkipChu count?

KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nah, Its ok. I'm not getting grumpy or nething!

Start posting POKEMON!

KingRyan

BTW - Strop, I want to see a Pikachu with a bum rash....

mynameisaac
mynameisaac
9 posts
Nomad

lol this is sersly my attempt on MS paint

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1825/pikachund9.png

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

OMG there was a mudkipz contest and I messed it?! Sorry, I've been a bit busy of late but here is my Pikachu! I hope the picture fits.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj185/skullzero1/Pikachu.jpg

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

@SkullZero1 Who taught you how to draw? Man, your amazig. And oh yeah, when the time comes, can I pick a new pokemon?

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

@Estel Also, could we have a character and an action, like say pikachu using thunderbolt or something like that?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Skull, did you do that in Paint?

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

@Carlie I thought you were supposed to draw it in MS art? (Which I don't have, so unfourtanately I cannot participate in this contest)

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Yeah this was in paint lol, What threw you off? I guess thats a compliment so thanks guys!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Your lines are way too smooth! lol, how could you accomplish such a feat in MS Paint?

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Oh dear. *takes out notebook* Two entries so far...

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

i vote that skullzero wins because i could never draw anything anywhere near that good

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^It looks MS Paint worthy to me. Just look at the shadows under the arms. They are made with the spray can. And the text is easy. Just download text that looks like that, add it to your windows font folder and wall! You can use the font anywhere

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Sounds easier than it looks...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

But now I want to know how to make such smooth lines, lol. I am not saying he didn't make it in paint, I am just wondering HOW?

Showing 1-15 of 2342