ForumsSupport Forum[MAIN THREAD] Loading issues with Flash Games - "Play" Button redirecting to Home Page - Games not loading...

154 63552
Armourjerry
Armourjerry
131 posts
Chancellor

Does the Moderators know of the problem that's currently going on with AG?
Everyone seems to be suffering it.
I can't even play my favorite games now.

• 154 Replies
twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

You don't need to start &quotrivate browsing", itis enough to force-reload the page by ctrl+F5 (for Mozilla Firefox).
The wrongly sized games set them wrongly sized still, after a moment of correct size.

and Upgrade Complete still looks like this:
http://imgur.com/jaEhKjb
http://imgur.com/jaEhKjb

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@twilight2 Privacy browsing does more then reload a page cache, it also removes add-ons and anything else that may be causing issues. The game is running fine for me, I'm wondering if it's a percentage zoom issue?

masterexplorer
masterexplorer
2 posts
Blacksmith

I've done a lot of work today thanks to this, now my boss is gonna expect me to be this productive all year!
Just kidding, (they arent), great job, everything seems to work perfect, thanks.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Privacy browsing does more then reload a page cache, it also removes add-ons and anything else that may be causing issues.

Well, fortunately I did both, and noticed no difference.

I'm wondering if it's a percentage zoom issue?

Yes, likely. But not in the sense as the toolbar zoom (that resizes the whole page, not just the flash-window).
Hm, I think there was a button-command for that. What was it?
brmlol
brmlol
5 posts
Nomad

Seven pages of complaints for a third party problem and no thanks given once it's fixed...

@twillight2 CTRL -/+

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Right, I was going to suggest that @brmlol. Ctrl -/+

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

@brmlol
ah, ty.

Galsi
Galsi
5 posts
Nomad

Sorry for late, but thanks for your great job fixing this issue.
Where can we found a report on what have caused this problem?
Just a bit curious. :P

p.s.: OMG! Just seen now that there was 25 different thread started when this one was already signed as main... No comment. You are truly patient. I'm not sure I will not start punishment for a savage posting like this in my forum. XD

Taran083
Taran083
13 posts
Farmer

A personal Thank You to all Mods/Devs for fixing this issue. Thank you staff for your time spent as well. AG is my favorite game site over all and I have tried many of the others but always find my way back here. This is exactly why I do. You're awesome.
<--AdFree member.

chelaras
chelaras
2 posts
Blacksmith

internet explorer still not work.

skajma
skajma
2 posts
Peasant

Still i have this problem with "epic war legends"

Zaptue
Zaptue
15 posts
Shepherd

I too am continuing to get redirected to the advertisement for 'ad free gaming' whenever I press the 'play on Armor Games' button. I'm using internet explorer on a windows 7 platform. Thanks for your (continued) efforts to fix this problem. I like the forums here on AG, and would hate to feel forced to use another site for my gaming .

jowc123
jowc123
1 posts
Nomad

It would be nice if someone would at least acknowledge that they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. It has been 24 hours now.

donwiessner
donwiessner
1 posts
Nomad

It is a simple problem of an endless loop. Clicking on a game puts you on a screen saying to click here to play the them then you are directed back to the main page. An endless loop. How hard is it to understand. The site has been like this for about a week so far. Maybe the Mods should pay some attention to the site.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It's not fair to blame the Mods and Admins about something that has already been fixed @donwiessner... please read up on the previous few pages before saying this... it has been explained how to fix this (even in the post above yours) numerous times now.

Try the suggested actions to correct this loop and see if it works. If it does not, please provide some info on what you see and what your computer's specifics are (browser, operating system, Flash Player version), so we can help you fix this problem for you, ok?

Showing 91-105 of 154