ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88648
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
SnowStyle
SnowStyle
2 posts
Peasant

Oh and ofcourse, no access to support means no access to forums too, can't post there, totally excluded from Kixeye family, we are unwanted childrens.
It might be just a bug, but currently kixeye website refuse AG users to complete membership.
Would have asked support about it but.. ^^

1outriding
1outriding
1 posts
Nomad

I agree with the above posts.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I know I'm posting late, but I'd still love to give my feedback!

From my experience, I loved most of the game, and I love how it has it's own armatars. Also, I wished it had support on Google chrome. That's the main browser I use. Though I know most MMO's aren't compatible with chrome.

Edit: Just checked again, it supports Chrome after all.

zulu51
zulu51
2 posts
Nomad

need 2 be able 2 get and receive gifts,befriending people needs 2 be easier,and befriending the other bp players not on armor.Those would be great fixes

macheteman1
macheteman1
1 posts
Peasant

Need some way to get gold in game and also a way to get uranium for us mid level players. A construction queue would be nice, or even just allowing two construction at once. Same with ship repairs, like a button to Repair All to allow for overnight repairing.

Corvix
Corvix
1 posts
Nomad

You should make it to where you go to diffrent 'worlds'

Rick_7268
Rick_7268
1 posts
Nomad

Beyond what is issues with the Kixeye game. Armor Games interface has pin holed some players out of the relocation part of the game. I play it through facebook and it allows me to also play my same account through the kixeye site. If a user plays through your "Armor Games" window, there is no option to play directly at the kixeye site. This basically makes relocation to a different sector in the game impossible. I would suggest to anyone considering Battle Pirates play, go to Facebook or the Kixeye site directly and avoid Armor Games completely.

SsgtMcNasty
SsgtMcNasty
1 posts
Nomad

Friends system, and gifting system (or lack thereof) needs improvement bigtime,

_bad_dog_
_bad_dog_
1 posts
Nomad

I am having trouble getting the new tokens to work, takes them, does not speed up ship.
kixeye support does not recognize my email as registered on armour games ?
This is where I started and run the battle pirates game from.

ryancampbell
ryancampbell
1 posts
Shepherd

Equal access to game features.

Not having the officer feature makes Armor Games players second class citizens and at a serious disadvantage to Facebook players. I always recommend to new players that they restart on Facebook so they don't end up trapped on an inferior platform like I am.

tuazon19
tuazon19
5 posts
Farmer

FIX the connection error when we entered in battle, everytime I entered in battle it said connection error and my ship is just straight ahead in the enemy with stupid control

K3hrm4n
K3hrm4n
1 posts
Peasant

I'd like a save button. On a number of occasions over the last week or so, I have begun upgrades to buildings. When I come back later, after the time limit for the upgrade, those upgrades have not taken place.

Caboosedog
Caboosedog
2 posts
Nomad

Loading times.

SOLO1
SOLO1
1 posts
Nomad

The main thing I would like to see fixed, is for those of us playing on armor and the other platforms, to be able to friend players on other platforms so we can move with them.
Its a major problem when we join an alliance, with the majority of the other players playing through kix or FB, they jump we cannot follow them.

Also for the Raids,
At the moment in the strike campaign bracket, shortly I will go up to the siege, Having looked at the siege, I will struggle big time, so maybe another stepping stone bracket should be added to the Raid.

jennymurray66
jennymurray66
2 posts
Nomad

Want to be able to add friends from facebook or kixeye i can never jump with my alli and am always left by myself to play alone no fun when ur part of an alliance

Showing 31-45 of 210