ForumsGames[Feedback] Battle Pirates Feedback

210 88381
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings Battle Pirates lovers!

Kixeye would love to hear feedback from BP players about what you'd like to see changed or fixed in the game. Let us know your concerns below, and we'll pass them on to the developer.

• 210 Replies
SofaKingKool
SofaKingKool
1 posts
Nomad

i get horrible lag when playing through armor games, basically makes teh game unplayable/ seems like the ads on armor games are continually loading slowing teh game down

mac2004
mac2004
7 posts
Jester

I just repaired a bunch of ships and now they've somehow unrepaired

xXMpiMpasXx
xXMpiMpasXx
3 posts
Nomad

I want to relocate but none in my alliance plays in armor games.

Is there a way to relocate?

CoNtRaCtKiLlEr2035
CoNtRaCtKiLlEr2035
1 posts
Peasant

I love it. Its fun and you can meet new peeps. All in all great game should be more like it though like War Commander and stuff

Benjamin_7974
Benjamin_7974
1 posts
Nomad

not too bad a game tbh

rascal201163
rascal201163
1 posts
Nomad

reduced build and repair times !!!!!!

6u3U
6u3U
4 posts
Nomad

The repair times are still too slow. As some one who has spent money on this MMO I do not feel I received what I paid for, and will not spend any more money till the gold/tokens or what ever you want to call them are improved, and cost for every upgrade are improved. Increase the value of my money within this game, and lower the cost for buying improvements.

SteelReign
SteelReign
3 posts
Nomad

i would like to see the gold purchase made fair.the money to gold ratio feels like highway robbery.makes me think twice about buying even if i wanted to.making refit seperate from building ship is a must.its just crazy to ave to wait for ship to build b4 you can refit given both have loooong completion times.all these good suggestions including the ones ive read will probably land on deaf ears.its a shame cause these would definitely improve the game bigtime not 2 mention draw more players in nstead of making them quit.more games=more profit.no improvement=stagnation.

SteelReign
SteelReign
3 posts
Nomad

maybe add a new building called fitting station wer u can refit ships seperately

giftsforgamersbygod
giftsforgamersbygod
1 posts
Nomad

Wow battle pirates is awesome but lacks of something but i dont guess which one is it?

jade69
jade69
3 posts
Nomad

Better support like being able to link up with Kixeye

G5W
G5W
2 posts
Nomad

Hi have fun playing thank you for making Battle Pirates. I am contacting you concerning base planner I cant seem to figure it out properly and it keeps saving the extra bases can you please delete the unwanted/extra versions? or send a tutorial on how to delete extra/messup bases without deleting or destroying all positive progress made on my base.

G5W
G5W
2 posts
Nomad

watched tutorial again and figured it out thank you.

SimonDane
SimonDane
2 posts
Farmer

This is quite the brave free-to-play naval rts. It has......
-Resources that while still some that don't exist, actually required in everything, rather than one or two resources.
-Unit customizability AND multiple fleets. Not a lot of games like that, and most certainly not free to play ones. Bravo.
-anti-mortar systems. There are not a lot of games, even games you can pay for, that have anti-missile systems such as modern navy simulators and Gratuitous Space Battles and similarly complicated space strategy games come to mind, and of course the classics Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander and Planetary Annihilation if you mod it. Civ 4's SDI based on the "Star Wars Project" sort of counts, but only sort of. I don't know of any single game that has an anti-mortar turret. Nice job, military realism gamers will appreciate it. On the other hand, this much more complicated procedure exists without being able to shoot down missiles be it with other missiles or a gatling gun, or even a laser even though that probably doesn't fit the resource starved setting. Consider adding these, if you would.
-For another thing, infantry boarding actions with marines or even land invasions with landing craft to drop off infantry, artillery, armored vehicles and so forth. Of course, that creates an entirely new tech tree, and is understandably a lot of work, not to mention gamechanging and probably framerate heavy, I do have to say though, if you do that, even just infantry you will do one of the things the game Anno 2070 failed to do, that always struck me as really surreal. Rocket launcher and mortar infantry is way cheaper than a giant turret and has less of a chance of getting hit due to mobility, though getting hit outside of thick enough a bunker, cover from buildings and wrecks and so forth or a bunker at all will likely have a much deadlier effect. I suspect that the Atlas Carrier is an aircraft carrier, but I haven't gotten far enough to confirm that. To me, this raises a lot of questions. Why can I build cruise missiles and ballistic missiles and not a military plane or helicopter or even a wooden/cloth biplane torpedo bomber, and only get aircraft through an aircraft carrier? I understand this is probably to keep within realistic limitations of what the game is capable of as compared to trying to use more realism than the game can handle, but if aircraft can work, certainly having helicopter base patrols or bombing runs is possible?
One final thing: I'd really like to see some sort of representation of how people live, not just the economic needs of a military industrial complex. Do they fish? Farm? Herd? Stem-cell clone in a lab? Do they eat at all? Are they all cyborgs? What's education like? What kind of government is it? All autocracies? Are these really just pirates living above a ruined megametropolis of once atmospheric grandeur, or are they all that's left of civilization? I figure the campaign sort of explains the origins of the Draconians and the Reavers, but you, developer(s) have created a game interesting enough with a critical mass of suspending of disbelief that I want to know more. On the other hand, leaving out the civilian economy and governance is probably entirely to the advantage of keeping the game simple and manageable.
Nice job.

SimonDane
SimonDane
2 posts
Farmer

Also, the one glitch I've experienced so far is I can deploy a 1st and 3rd fleet but not a 2nd fleet. Will update you on news of this.

Showing 46-60 of 210