ForumsThe TavernWhat is the best way of entertainment?

8 5032
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

*Insert wise voice*
A complicated question asked by millions of mortals, a question that would in the today world is more important than Newton discovering gravity. (not really that's just a thing that I thought about right now) (also sorry Newton and your apples)

I don't know just a random thread. So yeah what do you think?

• 8 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Simple: there is no absolute answer to this question.

First you need to define what you mean by 'best'. Most entertaining, most widespread, most qualitative, most informative, most healthy, etc. Then, you need to take every persons preference into account. What is entertaining to someone is boring to another.

As for me, my currently favourite form of entertainment are games and books. Both, if well made and immersive, can entertain me for quite some time.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Right now, At this moment, for me, it's this site.. It truly is entertaining enough...

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

I'm torn between television and the internet.
Books are easily the best if given the imagination, but most people tend to be lazy and just avoid books altogether.

Television due to the vast amount of channels and different programs being on simultaneously.
Internet, similar to the TV, except so much more...

Rethinking about it, I'd have to go with the internet. Can't go wrong there =D

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Overall, the most entertaining medium for me would be the Internet because it has everything I need. I can read, learn, play games, research, watch movies, listen to radio, work, earn money, meet people, etc, so yeah, Internet's the best!

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

the best way is... thinking! i think all the time, makes up alternate universes for shows, make up random things (the core *shivers* anything can happen there... including a random thread like the one i will be creating in two days... oops... FYI i am making a new thread in two days) and being all around awesome!

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

People.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The best form of entertainment is playing a game of giant tag with the police. This game is usually best played in large areas with lots of hiding spots and doughnuts.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Honestly....there's many ways to be entertained. And it depends on what the people really like, since we don't all like the same thing. So really I agree with what @HahiHa on this one

Showing 1-8 of 8