ForumsQuestsEarn to Die 2: Exodus Quests

52 34473
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

These are four Quests for Earn to Die 2: Exodus.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17753/media/icon/d071a14115048d2dd4ed4fc746d5197b.png?v=1434396850&vv=1434734799
Buggy Up
Complete the first level.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17753/media/icon/783d6e5ea77f679eccc309f261e02e66.png?v=1434397006&vv=1434734904
Carnastics
Do back flip.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17753/media/icon/c039ff1c3b9724e27653171299fe3183.png?v=1434396900&vv=1434734832
Pedal To The Medal
Reach the maximum on your speedometer.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17753/media/icon/d756c9af24f386f4aa625eb281d17055.png?v=1434396933&vv=1434734871
Dangerzone Highway
Complete the game in 50 days or less.
Hardness: Hard

• 52 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ooohhh!!! Fun!! I already expected this game to get Quests...

@Ferret It does seem though that you need to start a frwsh new game in order to unlock them all, especially the first few. I finished the game just now and none of them unlocked.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Ferret It's possible! But the game is super short. Looping in the @Tasselfoot to confirm.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

@MrDayCee i would imagine you need to do some of them off a fresh save. Stuff like a backflip should be doable whenever, right?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Ferret @Tasselfoot Yes, I think the backflip and maximum speedometer should be doable as of this point indeed. I will check this asap and report back, ok? As for the Buggy Up Quest, I think that one needs a fresh game like I said.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Took me two go-throughs to get all the badges -- I finished the game the first time without maxing my speed. Sigh.

Per conversation above: I hadn't played this game before, so the badges kicked in fine.

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

Easy and short game. Got all the quests in one run, all of them worked fine for me.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Ferret @Tasselfoot Confirmed! The Quests unlock as they should thus far... I'm going to bed now, so the other two will have to wait for tomorrow, allthough I don't forsee any trouble with them! Awesome! Night-night!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Good thing I held off playing this, reckoned there would be a high chance of Quests on it. :P

thekiller2000
thekiller2000
19 posts
Constable

Same I never started the game yet. All quests really easy and did all on my first run
For pedal to the medal simply turbo off a ramp on the second or third maps, though second probably has less obstacles in the way.
For Dangerzone highway I just casually played the game and got it, definately needs to be made harder imo or demoted to medium quest.
For carnastics fall in the hole on the first level and flip, worked for me (by accident)
Buggy up's self explanatory.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Really crappy game, but at least it was short to get the quests.

The problem is there is no sense of progression. All of the vehicles are essentially the same, but since you auto-switch to the next vehicle as soon as you get it (despite the fact that the base vehicle is SIGNIFICANTLY worse than your previous upgraded vehicle), and upgrades are more expensive by a factor of 10, there is zero reason to do anything other than finish the level as fast as you can. There is no risk/reward for using different vehicles. You arbitrarily use a different vehicle for each level, and simply grind money until it is upgraded enough to finish the level.

Collision detection and physics are incredibly poor, and the cars tend to smash through ramps instead of actually going UP them. Add that to the fact that you lose fuel even when not accelerating (this is particularly egregious that you lose fuel while boosting but NOT using base acceleration), and there is really no incentive to do anything other than hold down the accelerate key and occasionally use boost to make jumps.

Quests are ridiculously easy, 3 can be completed in the first 10 days on the first level (maybe 20 minutes even if you aren't very good at the game). Last quest is already easy, but the existence of a 'restart' button allows you to replay a day without penalty. If you are going for the 50 days quest, and you accidentally boosted into a wall? Restart. Missed a jump and hit a wall? Restart. Accidentally went through the wrong tunnel/ledge? Restart. Come up just a LITTLE short of the end of the level? Restart until you finish it that day.

At least it was short and easy, but this was a really boring game.

Aljon_G_
Aljon_G_
1 posts
Shepherd

i have done all quest yey

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@MrDayCee Thanks for checking!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Ferret as far as i can say "Buggy up" needs a fresh start... not a big deal

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I am going to restate my objection to these quests on the site since they require you to buy certain _hardware_ in order to finish them. Posting quests that require a hardware purchase is completely unfair and (in my opinion) not at all in the spirit of ArmorGames.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Erile what? The site ask you to buy some hardware if you want a specific quest?

Showing 1-15 of 52