ForumsThe TavernWhat's Your Random Superpower?

685 225645
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know what's cool? Superpowers. What person wouldn't want superpowers? There's so many out there to choose from. There's flying, super strength, shooting lasers, etc. The list goes on forever.

However sometimes the people in fictional stories don't always get to choose their powers. I'm pretty sure Peter Parker didn't choose to get bitten by a radioactive spider.

So I've found this Superpower wiki to add some realism into the thread. This wiki contains thousands of powers. Some insanely powerful and those that are extremely useless.

What I want you to do is click the 'random page' link and then that's the power or powers you get. You can do this as many times as you want to get a combination of powers or just a single power.

For me, I'll keep it simple for now and do three.

Airwave Manipulation
Suicide Inducement
Warping Presence

Wow, that second one is going to be fun.

• 685 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

So apparently, pure winds are un-corrupted ones (is this even a thing ?...O_O)

It seems that in the super power universe, everything can have a range of associated elements. Like, apparently, demonic ice (Demon Ice Breath).
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I went on another gamble and I get the following:

Desert Adaptation: A very boring power if you ask me.

Penomenon Manipulation: I don't even know what the hell that's supposed to mean.

Existence Declaration: The most overpowered power of all. Anything else has become invalid.

So out of two horrible powers, I get one reality-breaking power. I'm okay with that I guess.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Let's do three more:

Mental Attacks
Not bad, not bad.

Psychometry
Works well together with mental attacks, I guess.

Selkie Physiology
If taken with the two above, that makes me a super-mental, super-handsome pinniped shape-shifter. Huh.

Existence Declaration: The most overpowered power of all. Anything else has become invalid.

That is when I am glad I rolled Oblivion Embodiment in the beginning, one of the few powers immune against existence manipulation.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I managed to tell grandma that I wasn't hungry. Does that count as a superpower?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Creation and Destruction Embodiment - So basically, I'm a god.

Electric-Fire Manipulation - zip zap BOOM 8)

Soul Trapping - I have the ability to trap the soul of anyone that has been killed.

So long story short I'm basically OP as hell.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Ok, I will try a random page again today and I will keep doing that every day.

And I got Power Immunity

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

So long story short I'm basically OP as hell.

One power to beat them all (all of yours, not all generally) for you (Hectic stumbled upon it first):

Omni-Negation

And I got Power Immunity

I got that too, when rapidly hitting the random page button...turns out it has a weakness against omnipotent powers (like the omni-Negation )

Let's see what the power roulette's result will be now:

Temporary Invincibility

Huh...pretty decent I suppose

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wow this thread is still alive.

Particle Construction

I can make energy. Alright that's pretty cool.

Divine Sight

Interesting, I guess I could learn things. But kind of useless.

Omninescience

So basically I'm stupid. Who knew stupidity was a power. This kind of works against the second power. This also works against the first since according to the limitations, I need great knowledge to be able to use it.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Since Omnipotency also gives you every possible power, can you Onmi-negate Omni-negation?o_O we are playing with the space-time cloth here...
Well, Omnicounter and Infinite Supply should still work. They just wouldn't do any more than counter.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Eh, two weaknesses that are too bad altogether with the fact that it is temporary, yeah it's pretty good, but can't honestly be trusted for spectacular actions, it mostly just requires physical ability to dodge your attacks and wait out the invincibility and then even a normal person could kill you easily.

Agreed, it has its weaknesses...but still, better than bein vulnerable I suppose.

Wow this thread is still alive.

Yes, congrats for making it

Power Roulette result:

Nullifying Slash

Ok, this is a pretty neat power...I can negate phenomena just by slashing.

Bio-Augmentation

I apparently can gain a biologically enhanced body...but how?

3rd Random page: Energy attacks GALLERY!

Is this a clue about my third random power? Something about being able to draw energy attacks maybe?

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Gogo's Log:

3rd day of random superpower. I clicked random page and got Magical Energy Physiology

PaulaScorchio
PaulaScorchio
1 posts
Blacksmith

Sugar manipulation - all your twinkies are belong to us

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Let's try this again...

Earth Exoskeleton

hmmm...pretty decent

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well the link does say random page so you're bound to get a gallery or even a page with no powers.

Showing 16-30 of 685