ForumsThe TavernI Have Ebola

32 16174
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I just noticed today that I had a stuffy nose. I thought it was completely normal, that it was just allergies because of pollen. However, I also noticed that I coughed a total of two times today. Not one, but two! And if you all thought that was worse enough, I also have... a slight headache!

It was then and there that I decided to look up the symptoms of ebola. And look! One of the symptoms is severe headache! I have a headache guys! I have ebola!

And I need your guys' help to cure me of this plague. Please, you're my last hope.

• 32 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

R2 will be missed, may he rip in peace.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Troublesome cough? Soothe it with a naturally effective eeeebollaaaaaa.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Maybe it's contagious through the Internet. I'm just going to keep my distance just in case...

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

I agree with @MrDayCee.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Saying that you have Ebola because you have noticed some symptoms that could mean anything is like noticing a pimple on your face and saying "Oh no! I have Smallpox!", or thinking that you have rabies if you feel angry.
I honestly think that it is very foolish, ignorant, and dumb to make light of a horrible disease that has caused tremendous misery and suffering in certain parts of the world. Badly done R2, shame on you and everyone else who has taken part in this thread and thought that it is funny.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Troublesome cough? Soothe it with a naturally effective eeeebollaaaaaa.

Seems the mods missed an adbot.

I'm just going to keep my distance just in case...

No, don't leave me! Please! *cries* Come back...

Apparently I have it as well,

We shall be quarantined together.

I honestly think that it is very foolish, ignorant, and dumb to make light of a horrible disease that has caused tremendous misery and suffering in certain parts of the world. Badly done R2, shame on you and everyone else who has taken part in this thread and thought that it is funny.

There's a difference between pretending to have a disease and making fun of people who have the disease or have died from it. Nobody that has posted thus far has said anything about actual ebola victims.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ya r2 how dare you fry to make a subject approachable and offer some light in this world.

Jokes aren't funny !!!!!!! No more joking EVER !!!!!!

Neoslayre
Neoslayre
1 posts
Nomad

I will give you the cure, Just tell me, what does Marcellus Wallace look like?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

..if all of this is the case y'allz jokes are terrible l. Y'all should feel terrible, you trolls.

spaceskeleton
spaceskeleton
55 posts
Duchess

Ebola is so last year!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

If boredom and pessimism are deadly diseases, I have been a member of the undead hordes for years now.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

See a doctor! They'll cure you!!

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i know! hate google for most popular searchs! that is what got you the Ebola thing! you have none other than...

allergies!!! OF EVERYTHING. AND SUCH SEVERE ALLERGIES BEING NEAR ANYTHING KILLS YOU IN A MONTH. have fun!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Sorry R2 but there's a new kid in town.

Don't worry though, old timers like me still love you.

Diesel21
Diesel21
10 posts
Nomad

Someone makes a Cancer Joke

People : DUDE CANCER IS SERIOUS BLAH BLAH

Someone makes Ebola Joke

People : Lol hahah nice 1 ....

Showing 16-30 of 32