ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328807
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
LioWraith
LioWraith
1 posts
Nomad

Well, I was thinking of two things: One: Magic, I know we had magic back in the first game, but we had to buy per spell, I was thinking, we have the heavy armor, for melee, a medium armor, for archers, and a light armor, for mages, in which we will add a staff weapon, or a wand. Two: A kind of transformation spell, in which you can transform into a big or small monster to deal small or tons of damage to your enemy, altering your health, possible stamina for archers, and magic for mages.

asd201
asd201
1 posts
Nomad

they most be player vs player and quests + online save with accounts creat with passwords + new hair styles + and the most be more hard + the last armor most be black beacuse the players love black and no hacks beacuse most players hack the game with a program that name is cheat engine that is all
end

matheusfaria36
matheusfaria36
1 posts
Peasant

more maps and regions and towns

tmunnerlyn
tmunnerlyn
3 posts
Jester

Hey so just some quick thoughts.

I like the training but it would be nice to use those actual things in battle. Like instead of just standing still in the arena, you move around, try to dodge, or block attacks.

I was thinking that when an enemy attacks, they lunge forward unles they're right infront of you, so dodging too soon, would trigger them to lunge.

Also, when they attack, there should be a small red slash where the attack is going to hit and you have to hold like right click or w/e and angle your shield in just the right spot to block.

Bow and arrows, require you to mouse over what you want to hit, and when a crit chance pops up, you gotta hit the specific mark with an arrow.

So in the arena, using the provided recommendations, your opponents would be decently fast, and if you go on side-quests, it's more about multiple opponents, who aren't as fast.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, armor and weapons, but being able to choose different weapons, like
daggers:, low range, medium damage, fast attack, high crit chance
swords have medium stats all around
Greatswords have good range and damage, but low attack speed, slow you down, but can hit multiple enemies

Magical effects:
Offensive: Applied to enemy
Dark: Take x2 damage, but deal x2 damage
Fire: does high damage over short amount of time
Ice: Chance that any action will be suddenly done at half speed
Lightning: random chance to be stunned briefly

Defensive: applied to self
Dark: Take x2 damage, but deal x2 damage
Fire: extra damage for small amount of time
Ice: extra block power
Lightning: attacks have chance to arc to nearby enemies

All I got at the moment.

alabastersk
alabastersk
1 posts
Nomad

arena where players can fight ?

aiden558
aiden558
1 posts
Peasant

other houses and the price for the house would go up by 1 brown gold and a bigger town with a.i (when I mean bigger town I mean you can walk up to aI and talk for side missions!!! please)

MladeN008
MladeN008
1 posts
Peasant

make multiplayer

Tim_2416
Tim_2416
1 posts
Nomad

I think one of the better ideas you guys need to make more weapons availble for one and second you need to make it so you can make your own custom weapons.

victor070622
victor070622
1 posts
Nomad

A more elaborate training system as the deviation of workout just hit three buttons.

Elythas
Elythas
1 posts
Jester

Making a Battle team and doing Quests with them or just doing different quests and things than only training and battling in arena.

thebestaldrinsofar
thebestaldrinsofar
1 posts
Nomad

Please add pets and mission to earn more money.

larry794463
larry794463
2 posts
Farmer

there should be a PvP feature

Ktails12
Ktails12
1 posts
Peasant

Here are my ideas plz like if this should be in Sword&souls 2
-More adventure
-More interaction with non playable characters
-More armor
-New designs for characters
-Some crazy new enemies
-More achievements
-Some chat system
-Pet system
-MULTIPLAYER
http://http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/steamtradingcards/images/8/83/PAYDAY_2_Artwork_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131026070530

Skullninja105
Skullninja105
2 posts
Nomad

how about it has online PVP?

ShadowAndroid
ShadowAndroid
1 posts
Nomad

co-op or pvp

Showing 826-840 of 1403