ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328696
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

More weapons, armor, enemies, option to choose male or female character, house decorating options, ability to conquer enemy teritories. Hope i helped

Agcnaorme11
Agcnaorme11
2 posts
Jester

Add the invention of guns or the ability to learn permanent magic spells. A shoot-em up game like that would be an interesting concept and add some cool magic and you'll have 10/10 game from me

ow125
ow125
7 posts
Shepherd

Add quest 'Greedy' for taking 100% of meuseums share.

WhenTanksFly
WhenTanksFly
9 posts
Constable

Different attacks for enemies, maybe? At the moment they all have just 1 basic attack with no special effects or anything, which makes me feel like I always fight the only enemy, just reskinned.

swift0sword
swift0sword
1 posts
Jester

an option to have the computer to battle for you would be a nice idle touch

ferheng
ferheng
1 posts
Peasant

a story and more equipment

matrex9742
matrex9742
1 posts
Nomad

More traning rooms......Better museum.......New value............

NotWholeWheat
NotWholeWheat
1 posts
Nomad

make there be a story mode and a multiplayer mode,add a play toughness list and, add different dimensions to battle on!

Kolbrin
Kolbrin
1 posts
Nomad

Add a Quest mode, where you can leave the current map to a new map and maybe fight in more arenas, get more money, and maybe some new stuff.

ThunderestGuy
ThunderestGuy
1 posts
Nomad

i have 1 color your weapons or your armor and things
and there must be somefing like training but not training like rogue soul survival this will be very good

Alexnpro
Alexnpro
2 posts
Nomad

Base system:
-you can upgrade every base
-the more you upgrade bases the more money you get for them and training is more effective in them
-you can rush enemy bases
-you can build barracks to have soilders help you take over enemy bases
-while rushing bases have a gameplay mechanic as in Rogue Soul 1 & 2

Alexnpro
Alexnpro
2 posts
Nomad

As i said in my thread with base system game idea (below) i would like to add it would be cool if you could place traps and soilders in the way and also some wall that could be destroyed by siege machines and make multiplayer mode for other players to be able to try out your bases

Base system:
-you can upgrade every base
-the more you upgrade bases the more money you get for them and training is more effective in them
-you can rush enemy bases
-you can build barracks to have soilders help you take over enemy bases
-while rushing bases have a gameplay mechanic as in Rogue Soul 1 & 2

TheObliviousGamer
TheObliviousGamer
1 posts
Scribe

it would be cool to add a dungeon system to help you get money/xp/crafting items (if added). and you could go into dungeons online with other people too.

iiWaterSak
iiWaterSak
1 posts
Farmer

Make pets give speial skills, and get a new trainer, because our original trainer betrayed us and make him last final boss!

Joeyjoeyawesome
Joeyjoeyawesome
2 posts
Peasant

More weapons and/or different types of weapons.
E.G. Magic weapons (There would be a separate training mini-game for magic damage). 2 handed weapons that sacrifice your shield for extra damage. Double weapons like daggers that can hit several times (If there's an ability like the multiple hit abilities, it would multiply the hits).

Definitely a pet system with different kinds of pets, some pets attack by themselves, others could heal you, maybe one that could sacrifice itself to revive you if you die.

More idle type stuff like the bank, I know a lot of people wouldn't like that, but personally, I enjoy idle games.

More stats with their own mini-games E.G. Magic, defense (I know health pretty much equals defense, and there's the shields... so that wouldn't really be necessary), magic defense, a double hit chance stat (if it exceeds 100%, then it goes on to triple hits, quadruple, etc. there could be some cap and/or logarithmic function that slows down the % increase per stat up).

If there is a crafting system implemented, create some sort of a shop that you can buy/sell materials and weapons.

More types of armor (including pet armor, if there are pets) such as helmets, chaps, boots, gauntlets/gloves, amulets etc.

More in-battle actions and passive talents.

Classes (each class would have different talents and abilities), E.G adventurer (all around good, can do magic), wizard (low health, low phys dmg, lots of magic damage), knight (tank, can't use magic but does have his own abilities, he has a debuff talent that at first has a higher chance of NOT hitting for a turn, which you can upgrade to lower the chance).

I know that was a lot and would be very difficult to program, it would probably be too big for a browser game also, but I know you guys can do it!

I hope someone actually reads this

Showing 841-855 of 1403