analytics and serving ads.
Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time
- 1,421 Replies
Maybe instead of making it 8 to 15 dollars have like skins you can buy but i know why you have to make 8 to 15$ how about classes assassin more damage knight more defense tamer easier to tame stuff and wizard more magic damage and maybe even gear for the class's so assassin face bandana and a hood and knight helmets
and wizard hoods and tamer should have a ghillie suit and weapons to assassin two daggers and bow knight a sword and a shield or a giant sword wizard a wand tamer a musket
i am so mad that it costs money
maybe you could add companions
maybe make you able to change the armor/weapons/shields?
You must be logged in to post a reply!