ForumsThe TavernAnd another classic AG glitch. Or an update?

63 19682
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Well i'm sure you can see what just happened I think it's an update it might be a glitch. I created this for two reasons. One: a mod's/admin's verification that this is or is not an update. Two: to talk about the changes made in this update. (If it is an update.)

• 63 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that the quests for mods and admins on the main forum aren't correct. For example, Weird's quests are 891, but on the forum page it says he has 900.

It also doesn't need to be urgently fixed, as it isn't really important.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

And, the power to delete posts is back...

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

404 now redirects to game #404 (UFO Joe) instead of the "Oops" page (just like, for example, 200 redirects to Detective Grimoire). I don't think that was intended, was it?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Yes. Almost every broken link in my profile leads to that game...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

So apparently now when I respond to an OP, my post doesn't show up even though it says that there's a reply. Oh yeah, but the spam bots are still coming through loud and clear. 👌

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Hi @boppins , is the last user to post bug in the pipelines to be fixed, or will it just remain as the name of the OP? Just checking, thanks!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Apparently a thread in the tavern that I have recently created has kind of disappeared, but the thread space for it is still there.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Apparently a thread in the tavern that I have recently created has kind of disappeared, but the thread space for it is still there.

The thread has no title, which means it can only be accessed by going to Inspect Element (or your browser's equivalent) and finding where the thread's supposed to be. There should be a link to a nameless thread in the source code, and that link is clickable in Inspect Element.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Ooops! is finally back online. :P

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The last poster is now working, and the "Featured Topics" feature is gone.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update (double posting because it's too late to edit): It turns out "Featured Topics" is still available, but there weren't any when I noticed the last poster fix.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Well it looks like the part where it says who last posted in a thread has been fixed. It now gives the actual last poster's username instead of who created the thread.

Kiraric
Kiraric
2 posts
Nomad

For some reason some of the wepr's forum threads and some flash game forums threads are doing the same thing to me where i can only see the OP and reply box even though other people have responded to the thread as mentioned in KatPryde's above post

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

The admins know about that particular glitch. Hopefully it doesn't spread everywhere else!

Anyway, I saw them for a day or two, but they subsequently vanished back into the shadows once more.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Yup. First it was nicho's thread in the WEPR but then I noticed this glitch in a number of other threads as well, even a Forum game. (Note, the replies in that Forum Game were not visible yesterday but it is fixed today.)

Showing 46-60 of 63