ForumsThe TavernAnd another classic AG glitch. Or an update?

63 19661
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Well i'm sure you can see what just happened I think it's an update it might be a glitch. I created this for two reasons. One: a mod's/admin's verification that this is or is not an update. Two: to talk about the changes made in this update. (If it is an update.)

• 63 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

BTW, I don't think we should be able to see the Moderation forums, should we?

Non-mods shouldn't, but I don't see a moderation forum. I don't see the AFG+ or Knights forums either.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I dunno what someone did but they sure messed up the forums!

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Patrick2011, those forums are up and running. I am able to see them. But, you need to type out the link directly in order to visit those forums! If you want I can give you the link through chat...

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

OMG. All the links in my profile are broken and I need to fix them all...

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@boppins, I want to ask this. If I post something, the number of posts I have increases by one. Suppose I delete that post, will it decrease by one? Or if I delete it again and again and post the same text again, say for 10 times, will the number of posts I have increase by 10 even though I actually posted only once?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I have tested it @akshobhya . I've made a post that I deleted afterwards, checking my post count in-between. When you deleta a post, the post count goes down by one indeed. So, I had 4812 posts but when I deleted it, it went down to 4811 (back to 4812 with this post).

So no, if you do that 10 times, like you said, your post count will not increase at all, it will remain the same

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Not sure if anybody noticed as I just kinda skimmed through the last few posts, but there is now a last post link next to each thread that directs to the last post of that thread.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

And the time will be fixed next, I think...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I think that time is fixed for last posts, if that is what you are referring to, but username is still that of the thread creator

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Υeah, that's the last functional issue that I can think of, which needs addressing. And the clock
Also, do edits after 30 seconds show up anymore?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Although the last post link does not appear for every thread. For example, the 'How Stupid Are You?' and joke threads do not have the last post link.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

For the last ~10 edits I tried to make (yesterday and today), I always got either "An error occurred: error Forbidden" or "An error occurred: error Origin Connection Time-out". Eh?

Biedronka
Biedronka
4 posts
Farmer

I don't know about lack of deleting posts, but I'm keep getting logged out since update...

Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

Does anyone know if many AG games are no longer supporting IE11? As of 12:01am Feb. 25, 2016, my IE11 browser has a simple text message at the top of the page saying "your browser is no longer supported and an update is recommended . ." I have all the latest versions in IE11, java and flash player. Did I miss a major news article?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I noticed them all and let us be happy that we had a power of a mod for a few days. Why don't you try Firefox or chrome?

Showing 31-45 of 63