ForumsForum GamesArmor Games Skyscraper

1018 240829
liberonscien
liberonscien
10 posts
Nomad

Simple! Easy! The rules are simple – if you had a skyscraper floor, what would you put in it? Why would it be special? Etc! 1st person does Floor 1, next Floor 2, and so on!

Post your posts like this:

Floor #

This floor is home to bla bla bla. Why? Because yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda. Also, it has yabber yabber yabber yabber yabber. It also has yeah yeah yeah in it. Nah nah nah.

Floor 1

This floor looks like an ordinary hotel lobby by day. At night the laws of physics become rather malleable.

• 1,018 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Floor 231

Everyone who lives in this floor is very rich, no one knows exactly why, but some say it has to do with the fact that the inside of the walls is filled with bills of 500 Euros

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 232

This floor is full of surprises. Nobody actually knows what happens here. There are varying reports as to what happens here. Some may get rich, some may lose limbs or die, some may find the love of their life, some may find knowledge, etc. It's all a complete surprise.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Floor 233

When you enter this floor, you can't interact with anyone else, they can't hear you, see you, or touch you

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

When you enter this floor, you can't interact with anyone else, they can't hear you, see you, or touch you

@armorplayergc but who is the 'anyone else'? If they can't see you, it is safe to assume you can't see them either, just like anybody else who enters the floor. So how would you even know there are other people there?

Anyway, moving on to the next floor.

Floor 234

To proceed beyond this point, one needs to suffer. Torture in this floor is exemplified by endless waiting in line. Very few have managed to proceed to the next floor without having their minds shattered and their will bent...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Floor 235

This is the Warrior's Floor, only the best warriors ever can enter this floor, there are very powerful armor and weapons being sold here, but these legendary warriors sometimes start fighting each other here... and their fights are awesome...

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

floor 236

this floor is just an ordinary floor that looks like an office. when u enter it, u feel like u're relieved because u finally found a normal floor in this crazy (?) skyscraper

edit: btw can i have floor 255?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Floor 237

This floor has 56169 square-shaped roots from trees!

(also, yes, I'll try )

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 238

This floor holds the eternal war between Vampires and Werewolves. Both sides are always looking for new recruits to fill their ranks so don't stay long or else you'll be turned by one of the two sides.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Floor 239

When you're going anywhere in this floor, there's always someone in front of you, and you have to ask them to move out of the way

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Floor 240

This floor is a large automated workshop that supplies coffins to the entire building. The coffins are cut from the rectangular trunks of coffinwood trees grown on site, lacquered with lac insect lac, and upholstered with red velvet woven by resident velvet spiders before being shipped via pneumatic tube to floors with high mortality rates. The trees are so large that the ceiling had to be raised an extra 75' to accomodate their spacious canopies and their roots extend through several floors. Coffins destined for floor 238 have latches and deadbolts installed on the lid's interior.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Floor 241

In this floor, you learn about pain, when the elevator door starts opening in this floor, a sharp and thin log of wood is launched at everyone in it, there is no time to dodge as they hit everyone before the door opens completely, it's like this because they say that pain makes you stronger

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 242

I am but an ordinary toaster in appearance and design and I am located inside a kitchen on this floor. However, whenever people talk or write about me in general they can only refer to me in first person. It is unknown as to whether or not I can be referred to in third person. Anybody who goes near me will slowly find themselves identifying as a toaster, often leading to a gruesome death. Several people have attempted to take me away but they all died. Thus people have left me alone in this kitchen although they do send someone to check up on me and clean up any messes left behind on this floor.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Floor "243"

By some bizarre and unholy warping of spacetime, this floor is actually the same level as Floor 183, and stepping out of the elevator you would simply wind up there.

On what should logically be the actual Floor 243, however, there's a pretty good coffee shop with free wifi. Unfortunately, it's inaccessible except by somehow breaking through the ceiling of Floor 242.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Floor 244

In this floor we have the usual torture events. Every friday night, participants gather here and choose their preferred methods of suffering and duration, just for kicks

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 245

This floor contains a bunch of moving stairs leading to more stairs. There are also mimic stairs, normal stairs, upside down stairs, etc. It is very easy to get lost here.

Showing 226-240 of 1018