ForumsQuestsHero Simulator: Idle Adventures Quests

64 44832
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Work your way into this idle adventure and become a Hero by achieving all these Quests for Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/6f0c74983d129e7b1cd255f6ec06bed0.png?v=1463114888
Heroic Reign Starter
Reach Level 10.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/ad45ef6f4e6385ce4c37b481c3f3f838.png?v=1463114926
Junior Financial Planner
Invest 5 Times.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/0e99ad06517f4cd7538d5f62cf76af26.png?v=1463114966
Walking Armory
Buy 20 Items.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/2aed2eed777e83b434718351d45b8c07.png?v=1463115029
Demosthenes Reborn
Hire 10 Recruits.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/3d9d36723b6c1d66dbc96c36254685c9.png?v=1463114996
To Infinity And Beyond!
Reset Your Journey Once.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/72de4769e6612ba1a2377fba1c649841.png?v=1463115063
Interstellar Explorer
Complete The In-Game Quest "Search For New Worlds".
Hardness: Hard

• 64 Replies
randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

Hm... I kind of regret resetting. The element of speed more or less dies by 30 and forces you back to the investment game.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

@Gantic - I can reset w/o completing the "Hunting Dragons" quest too. I have bought the Ballista, but that most probably didn't affect it. I bought it and checked about 10mins later - I couldn't reset, but now, an hour later, I can.

Also, a few questions: Is there anything better to do with stamps than to buy a Heroic Right before the (first) reset? (I suppose you retain them after resetting.)
Which quest "Search For New Worlds" is? The last one? Does it have any requirements except (I suppose) being in the Heroic Order?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Alright. So it looks like "Hunting Dragons" counts as completed when it is about 33% complete. Can anyone confirm that for me?

Or maybe getting Hunting Dragons to Level 10?

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Gantic - also, I narrowed down what's wrong with investment. It looks like the percentages are BACKWARDS. Where the 'x% of gold' is actually how much it invests for Honor, and vice versa.

There are still a whole bunch of news announcements that just straight up don't work, though.

I would check on the hunting dragons quest but I'm in the process of finishing the last quest. I'll go back and check after I finish the last quest if nobody has checked for you by then.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Olinser: RE: Investment %'s: I believe you are correct about the Investment %'s being backwards.

RE: News Announcements: There seem to be different levels from Whispers, Rumors, Town's Rumors, Tavern's Gossip, and Announcements (don't know if that is all of them. I'm not sure what value they affect though, but it could be accuracy (or duration or % decrease) or it could just be descriptive text with no change.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

There is some kind of bug in the game , or perhaps , I am sorry If I have mistaken it maybe isn't. Maybe the Developer can explain.

http://i.imgur.com/Wyw5BKT.png

As shown on screenshot I am able to reset, even without fulfilling all requirements. I have everything related to this quest including ballista, but frankly I don't believe it has anything to do with this. However I have considerably invested into that quest , to reduce time needed to be completed. Still after 40+ levels into it , it will take at least 1 whole day to be completed.

Based on my progress so far my only advice for new players is to be as much aggressive as possible concerning Investments. Don't worry too much about risk procent , from 1-30% all should be fine. I mean no one can guarantee that you will win always. For example, I have lost more on good looking low risk investments than on some highly risky ones.

But even with some heavy losses, you will be still earning considerable amounts of gold and honor. Quests obviously have some other purpose, do not count or rely on them. One successful investment will generate more resources than a whole day of grinding through quests.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

@Gantic

Alright. So it looks like "Hunting Dragons" counts as completed when it is about 33% complete. Can anyone confirm that for me?

Nope!

Perhaps, but I highly doubt it !
I think my triggered (or at list I took a look), when I got 100 Investments in-game achievement .

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

@Gantic - That can be the reason. I'm sure I got level 10 on that before I noticed I could reset.

I think my triggered (or at list I took a look), when I got 100 Investments in-game achievement .

I think I achieved 100 investments before I bought Ballista, and (like I wrote above) I couldn't reset right after that.
llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

@Gantic @ivanxxxxxxx @helpo1

I can confirm the reset bug has to do with raising Hunting Dragons to level 10.

I had completed about 50% of the Hunting Dragons quest (definitely more than 33%), done 145 investments and bought ballista, and was still unable to reset. Once I raised Hunting Dragons to level 10, I was able to reset immediately.

Edit: Does anyone know if the +30% profit bonus from hero spirits affects investments? Because if not, it seems like there's really no point in resetting

llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

Ok I just realised you need to enter the Heroic Order guild to access the Underworld Raid quest (and presumably more quests after that), and that requires minimum of 10 hero spirits. So you'd need at least 1 reset to get all the content.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Update:

Was away from the game at least 10+ h , just got in , and I am unable to reset. So neither items , investments , or quest levels play the role. It might be some online in the game time-spent trigger !

Since I am in the game now , will check the status in 1 hr , with absolutely doing nothing.

TiSe88
TiSe88
432 posts
King

For @helpo1 and others who wonder what the last quest "Interstellar Explorer" (Complete the in-game quest "Search for new worlds&quot is about:

http://i.imgur.com/JUghkDW.png

You need to get to the bottom of the quest list. The last quest costs 30 Trestrigintillions to buy. That's the 33rd step if million is step 1, billion step 2 and so on.

Here's a list of all the -illions:

http://i.imgur.com/FOBOz4L.png

I have to agree with the others that this game is a really really bad idle game. All that matters is investing. For everything else the profit is just marginal. So it's just about waiting for the investments to have an acceptable risk (for me: Lvl 1: <20%, Lvl 2: <30%, Lvl3: <50%). Then wait till the investment is done and repeat. That's just too boring. But at least I had the time to catch up on other important things while waiting for the bars to fill.

Btw: I didn't reset the world once before the last quest. I got my hero spirits by buying "Heroic Right" with stamps.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Update regarding "reset " bug.
More than 1 hour has passed, and I am not able to reset, perhaps it's been fixed I don' know. If something changes will let you know.

@TiSe88

Thanks for the info!

Can you tell us please requirements for the "Search of the new worlds" next to must be a part of Heroic order guild ? I mean is that the only requirement , or you need to have something else.

Edit: For example if we need 20 hero spirits or more , to carefully choose the time for "Heroic right" magic.

TiSe88
TiSe88
432 posts
King

@ivanxxxxxxx I don't know if you need to be part of the heroic guild. I joined this guild early in game so I don't know if it's needed or not. I used "heroic right" as soon as I hit level 100. I got 10 hero spirits from that and was able to join the heroic guild and do the last quest. So you don't need more than 10 hero spirits to do the last quest.

If you read the last comment on page 1 by @randomblah, you probably need to be part of the heroic guild.

From what I can tell, you probably need to join the heroic order if you want that last quest(the 5th to last quest is underworld raid, and you already need the heroic order for that)

Summary: To get the last quest, you only need 30 Trestrigintillions gold and honor and probably 10 hero spirits to join the heroic guild

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

@TiSe88 - thanks, that's really helpful.
@ivanxxxxxxx - I hope you're not making the same mistake as I did. Heroic Right does not give you "bonus" stamps. They only give you your current level worth of stamps. For example, if you're level 84, it'll give you 8 stamps. Then you level up another 38 levels before resetting (so you're lvl 122). You'll only get 4 new stamps on reset, not 12! So using Heroic Right before resetting is just absolutely pointless.

Also, I managed to do the buggy reset about 6hrs ago (w/o finishing the quest) after ~12hrs from my last login.

Showing 16-30 of 64