ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts

197 48772
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.
> I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five | Stage Six | Stage Seven

• 197 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Maybe this might be me? I do have a tendency to end my sentences like this...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I am confused

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I believe the aim is to guess the user based on the line that Gantic gives in the OP.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I didn't notice the new line. SAY MORE THINGS AP!!! Do it for different camel

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

No; say something about yourself.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

It's hard to remember about myself because I forgot who I am, but all I remember is that I used to be an Austrian dentist... I came here by 2013 I think... I only remember there was a... oh... I don't remember what was that, I don't remember anything after that...

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

I believe the aim is to guess the user based on the line that Gantic gives in the OP.

wait

I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish!

here, ap is referring to fishpreferred, and neither of them was a forumnaut at the moment the secret rift chamber of the nefarious ganticombs opened. what if we fuse the two users, hoping to get an accurate guess of the user gantic refers to?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

But what if the labyrinth was all in your head?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

No; say something about yourself.

OK. I shall. I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

But what if the labyrinth was all in your head?

then I... oh... *sits and gets sad*
I know the answer now... everything we did was a lie... we are just an experiment... a number... we can't escape... we'll never be free... maybe nothing here is real...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I know the answer now... everything we did was a lie... we are just an experiment... a number... we can't escape... we'll never be free... maybe nothing here is real...

Well, that's always been true.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, now I finally understand what's going on now.

I am someone and nobody at the same time. I exist and don't exist at the same time. I possess many things, both useful and useless. I also have a penchant for experimentation and a desire for craziness.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Before knowing this place and what we should do, we must know ourselves, everything is getting more and more "visible" as we discover ourselves... we know more about this place... I can hear water right now...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

It is about us. Self-awareness. The simple concept of 'Cogito ergo sum'; 'I think, therefore I am'.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Even with the right answer, it is wrong, but why is that?

Showing 121-135 of 197