ForumsGames[VOTING] CONTEST PALS: Post Your Hot Dog Recipes Here!

72 34384
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

http://blog.armorgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/dora-sap-kick.png

Awwww yeah, it's about to get tasty up in here! Welcome to the official thread for The Adventure Pals hot dog contest! What's all this about? Well, the long and short of it is, to celebrate the launch of The Adventure Pals Kickstarter, we're holding a competition for people to come up with their most inventive, delicious, and ideally weird hot dog recipes for a chance to win both a copy of the upcoming game, and some sweet, sweet official swag. Everyone who participates will also earn a merit! You can learn more on the news post on the front page, but here's the basic details:

- To enter, post your most creative and tasty hot dog recipe here in this thread. Recipes should be original, and can be as zany as you want, but most be composed of actual, easy-to-find ingredients. (Sorry, no Lon-Lon hot dogs.)
- Submissions are open from July 29th to August 5th.
- One entry per person.
- From August 5th to August 19th, the community will vote on their favourite recipes.
- The top six recipes will be made and tasted by us, and the winners will be chosen accordingly!
- Grand prize is an official The Adventure Pals giraffe hat, plus a digital copy of the game on release.
- All five runners-up will receive a digital copy of the game on release as well, plus an official The Adventure Pals giraffe t-shirt!

Now get cooking so I can put all your recipes in my tummy, and may the hot-diggity-doggest win!

• 72 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

One cheesy doggy

-A hot dog (duh!)
-A bun (another duuh!)
-Spicy ketchup
-Mayo / Ceasar Mayo / Tartar Sauce or Mustard
-Feta
-Cheese for melting
-Parmesan (optional)

Cook the dog (the sasauge, not the real dog ) about two minutes longer than usual, so it can be nice and soft.
After you put the dog inside the bun, melt the cheese and pour it over the dog. Over melted cheese put minced feta. If you want you can add some parmesan, the one that is used for spagheti. Pour spicy ketchup and Ceasar mayo. If you don't have it, regular mayo or mustard will work.
Enjoy!

Warning: I have not tested how does the hot dog taste. The recipe simly popped in my head. Cook with causion.

Wardah_Tayyab
Wardah_Tayyab
1 posts
Peasant

thats really good tried it today thanks

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Clock is ticking! Today is the LAST DAY to enter. Voting will start up tomorrow! I can't wait to see what delicious hot dog cuisine reigns supreme!

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Submissions are now CLOSED. To vote for your favourite recipe, comment with the recipe and the name of the poster who created it here!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I am going to vote helpo1's recipe, the International Wildfire just to see you guys burn in case it gets picked xD (No seriously I just have a thing for spicy food. Maybe not too spicy but this caught my eye immediately )

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I vote for East Meets West Dog by @bakkart.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Voting for International Wildfire as well.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I vote for @ChubbyCheeks as well. It's pretty creative.

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

I too vote for @helpo1 's International Wildfire it sounds a cheeky little number, that I would love to try. :0

2Loose
2Loose
3 posts
Nomad

East Meets West Dog -- simple, classic, yummy

xXThatOneCoolGuyXx
xXThatOneCoolGuyXx
1 posts
Peasant

I have a really simple one... take a hot dog... and top it with ghost peppers. The spiciness makes the hot dog that much better.

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

We're going to extend the voting period to boost visibility a bit! You now have until the 19th to vote.

terrific9900
terrific9900
1 posts
Blacksmith

add a bun then a wiener but some bacon in then some ketchup and done

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@terrific9900 please read the OP more carefully before posting. Submissions are closed by now. However you can vote on a recipe from the ones submitted already

jimmycarlos
jimmycarlos
204 posts
King

If I was to vote, I would vote for the East Meets West Dog.

Showing 31-45 of 72