ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1555 517179
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,555 Replies
Bee07
Bee07
2 posts
Nomad

Hi. I remember playing armor games during the golden age of flash. i too hope im not too late in the community (except i probably am loll). "age of war" was my first memory of flash and most likely the first flash game i ever played.

LegendaryKnight09
LegendaryKnight09
1 posts
Nomad

hey! I am new here!

AngelBlessing333
AngelBlessing333
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, another new person here.

HippoStars
HippoStars
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, Jessica from Middle East here. Hope we will spent a good time here. Thanks

MissPeach
MissPeach
1 posts
Nomad

Hey i'm Miss Peach, all the way from Melbourne Australia

AmanRanaWorld
AmanRanaWorld
1 posts
Nomad

Hey..! there its A-Man this side nice to meet you all..

FatalCarJourney
FatalCarJourney
1 posts
Nomad

Hi there everyone!! I am new here so please be nice

SugarFreeBeef
SugarFreeBeef
1 posts
Nomad

Alr

vidyap2912
vidyap2912
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

MysteryKatanaKnights
MysteryKatanaKnights
1 posts
Nomad

Hello all

larpskendya
larpskendya
1 posts
Nomad

Hi there, long time lurker first time poster.

AlphaGriffin
AlphaGriffin
1 posts
Bard

Yo o/
Yet another long time lurker, first time poster
My friends call me Alpha, and i'm here to have fun

KnotStraight
KnotStraight
1 posts
Nomad

Hi there im new first time posting and using

Keiyo45
Keiyo45
1 posts
Nomad

hi guys, i have so many memories from this site <3
my oldest account was from 2011 but i lost the password and i remember i made a second one (this!)
It was so cool to get back from school and play games here, the community, the comments, the new games :'( all but cherished memories now...
It's okay i guess... at the end of the day time never stops!
At least the site still exists and it surprised me that there's still some people coming here and leaving a message !
Anyways guys, i hope u all have a nice day whenever u read this

trimaya
trimaya
1 posts
Nomad

Hi im new here!

Showing 1501-1515 of 1555